Milo...

GMan

Milo...  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Milo...

• Let him ride...
    • Just another homicide (by the Hammer)...

Let him ride. I agree with most of my piers here. I love this board and most of the posters are great people. I have made several personally good friends here that I would not have met without this board.

It's been my experience that the really bad ones usually fall on their own sword.

Thanks G-man for asking our input( although i know you don't need it).

I'd let him ride for now. Regardless of what we think, it is your call.

No, not true.  I've done this before and have respected the opinions of our posters.  He'll remain until he doesn't....

lets make Gman drop the hammer..  you know who is really in control here don't you?   I've been trying to get him to drop the hammer since day one.  He hasn't had the balls... so I guess I will drop it on myself because this is a waste of time. I am too smart for everyone here .  good luck losers.  guess what Gman ?  I just dropped the hammer on you kitty,  lol

lets make Gman drop the hammer..  you know who is really in control here don't you?   I've been trying to get him to drop the hammer since day one.  He hasn't had the balls... so I guess I will drop it on myself because this is a waste of time. I am too smart for everyone here .  good luck losers.  guess what Gman ?  I just dropped the hammer on you kitty,  lol

Aww, his feelings got hurt because no one cared enough to ban him.

Seeing as I've been banned before, I'm better at that than you are too. LOL. You can't even lose better​ than I do.

lets make Gman drop the hammer.. you know who is really in control here don't you? I've been trying to get him to drop the hammer since day one. He hasn't had the balls... so I guess I will drop it on myself because this is a waste of time. I am too smart for everyone here . good luck losers. guess what Gman ? I just dropped the hammer on you kitty, lol

Farewell, sophomore.

A pic of Milo asking for it...

BanHammer.jpg

I haven't really given him the kitty yet...still waiting...

Aww, his feelings got hurt because no one cared enough to ban him.

Seeing as I've been banned before, I'm better at that than you are too. LOL. You can't even lose better​ than I do.

I got temporarily banned just for linking to my blog predicting scores for the week.  Wasn't even trying to draw traffic away from here, but guess that's what it got perceived as.  Oh well, you live and you learn.

A pic of Milo asking for it...

BanHammer.jpg

I haven't really given him the kitty yet...still waiting...

I don't know. The masses are on the side of "off with his head" at this point. But I love the denial of that which he's seeking. Akin to giving Moussaoui life in prison instead of making him a martyr.