James Mitchell...

GMan

I hope that Mr. Mitchell goes where his heart tells him to go. This is a once in a lifetime decision for him and his family. I hope where ever it is he goes that he represents his school and region well and from all accounts I have heard he will do just that. With the right coaching and development who knows, he may become the next player form Southwest Virginia to earn a living in the NFL.

My guess is Duke. Solid education and from what I hear he is a very intelligent young man. VT probably brings the most excitement though with a new coach and some success last season. UT also is a wild card due to facilities... but it will never be 1998 again so who knows. 

On July 21, 2017 at 0:23 PM, Dick_Vitale said:

My guess is Duke. Solid education and from what I hear he is a very intelligent young man. VT probably brings the most excitement though with a new coach and some success last season. UT also is a wild card due to facilities... but it will never be 1998 again so who knows. 

4.0 GPA and his Mom is Ivy League, education is VERY important.  Duke has the edge in that department.

Football wise I think VT is the best fit but Cutcliff knows how to make the most out of a player.

UT has some of the best facilities that can be offered and UGA is no slouch.

SC seems to be gaining traction for whatever reason

2 hours ago, redtiger said:

4.0 GPA and him Mom is Ivy League, education is VERY important.  Duke has the edge in that department.

Football wise I think VT is the best fit but Cutcliff knows how to make the most out of a player.

UT has some of the best facilities that can be offered and UGA is no slouch.

SC seems to be gaining traction for whatever reason

I also cannot understand the SN link either.... If he is looking at SEC teams I would think UT over SC/UGA but I mean who knows. 

I can agree with all of the above things mentioned.