What happens first.....

GHS89

2 minutes ago, GHS89 said:

Summer doldrums so I throw this out.  What happens first, UVA beats VT, or Richlands looses to a Tazewell County foe?

Easy, Richlands loses to a TazCo team (Graham). UVA isn't even close to beating VT from a talent perspective. 

32 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Easy, Richlands loses to a TazCo team (Graham). UVA isn't even close to beating VT from a talent perspective. 

The talent level is close enough for an upset to happen.  Even VT got slapped by Syracuse, whose talent is objectively worse than UVA's.  Between the ears is where the difference lies.

Similarly, Richlands is deep in Graham's head.  That slate will even up again when Mance leaves.  

I think Graham will beat Richlands before UVA beats VT, but both will happen within 5 years.

16 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

If UVa beats Tech this year, I will remember you as the person who put the jinx on them and find you and give you an RKO outtta nowhere.  Lol.

In my opinion, the best chance Graham had/has to beat Richlands was last year or this upcoming season. It will be very tough because this years game is at Richlands and I'm not hesitant in saying that Richlands has the best home field advantage in the area. It is almost impossible to leave Ernie Hicks stadium with a win. As far as UVA vs VT goes, UVA would be lucky to win a coin toss within the next 10 years.

On 7/5/2017 at 4:58 PM, UVAObserver said:

The talent level is close enough for an upset to happen.  Even VT got slapped by Syracuse, whose talent is objectively worse than UVA's.  Between the ears is where the difference lies.

VT has never been able to win in the Carrier Dome...I'll be glad when they blow that thing up...

On 7/8/2017 at 0:04 PM, GMan said:

VT has never been able to win in the Carrier Dome...I'll be glad when they blow that thing up...

Vick did win there...

Was a close one but still a win.  Otherwise agree will be happy for it to fall in.

On 7/8/2017 at 0:04 PM, GMan said:

I think what I hate most about that place is it's name.

It doesn't even look like a Carrier Pigeon!

bird1-6897b1ca6542e6545ad7aa33224c76dc0e