The Official Unofficial SWVASports.com Fan Poll Top 10

GMan

Post your Top 10 from the area covered by SWVASports.com.  If you don't know the schools, check the header on the top of the page...add Radford as they were somehow left off.

You have until August 17th to post you Top 10, at which time I will calculate and post the OFFICIAL FAN POLL TOP 10.

GO...

6 hours ago, GMan said:

Post your Top 10 from the area covered by SWVASports.com.  If you don't know the schools, check the header on the top of the page...add Radford as they were somehow left off.

You have until August 15th to post you Top 10, at which time I will calculate and post the OFFICIAL FAN POLL TOP 10.

GO...

I sent you the updated one with Radford on it months ago.....lol. 

1. Richlands (to be the man, you gotta beat the man)

2. Union 

3. Graham

4. Bluefield

5. Pulaski

6. Princeton

7. George Wythe 

8. Giles

9. Galas

10. Abingdon 

2 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

2. Union 

3. Graham

4. Bluefield

5. Pulaski

6. Princeton

7. George Wythe 

8. Giles

9. Galas

10. Abingdon 

So is Abingdon technically the man? 

1.  Richlands

2.   Union

3.   Graham

4.   Giles

5.  Bluefield

6.  Abingdon

7.  George Wythe

8. Pulaski

9.  Galax

10.  Gate City

1 Richlands

2 Abingdon

3 Graham

4Union

5 George Wythe

6 Bluefield

7 Giles

8 Galax

9 Chilhowie

10 Eastside                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

On 8/4/2017 at 4:27 PM, Ryan4VT said:

2. Union 

3. Graham

4. Bluefield

5. Pulaski

6. Princeton

7. George Wythe 

8. Giles

9. Galas

10. Abingdon 

THE MAN couldn't use it...don't know why...

23 hours ago, Dookthecook said:

Richlands

GRaham

Union

Giles

Bluefield

Pooaski

Wythe

Narrows

Ridgeview

Carroll County

Please put numbers beside the team so I know how you rank them, 1-10...

9 hours ago, Johnnie B said:

Richlands

Abingdon

Graham

Union

George Wythe

Bluefield

Giles

Galax

Chilhowie

Eastside                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Please put numbers beside the team so I know how you rank them, 1-10...

53 minutes ago, ojrussell said:

No,The Man played in a State Championship Game .Abingdon did not.

"To be the man you have to beat the man"

1. Abindgon did beat Richlands, who in this scenario is being called "the man."

2. Abingdon is 3A. Richlands playing in the 2A state championship is irrelevant to Abingdon. 

I like Abingdon and Richlands both, and I welcome Abingdon into our district this year with open arms, but Abingdon did choke against a 14 seed in the first round of the playoffs on their home field.

Also, Abingdon did beat Richlands in sloppy conditions, but Graham annihilated Abingdon and Richlands beat Graham... twice. In Bluefield. In dry conditions.  

Like I said, I like both, but there is no argument on who "the man" is in the debate of Richlands and Abingdon.  Just my two cents.  :)

1. Richlands

2. Union

3. Graham

4. George Wythe

5. Giles

6. Galax

7. Bluefield

8. Gate City

9. Abingdon

10. John I. Burton

• GMan locked and unpinned this topic