FB Score Updates - 9/8/2017

tbgfan

57 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Didn't he also say that he had to listen to the broadcast online because he couldn't be there?  I'm fairly certain that happened.  Clearly.

No he didn't say that...said my dad couldn't go and wanted to listen on the radio

Clearly you are dead wrong

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:46 PM, trublue said:

Two former Virginia HS Football  Head Coaches will be facing each other tonight in GA

Richard Morgan former HC of Oscar Smith HS in VA now HC at Marietta High School

Kevin Saunders former HC at Gretna HS in VA now HC at Pebblebrook

Game Score of above...

Marietta escapes Pebblebrook 24-20. Harrison Bailey led a 96 yd drive in a minute and scored on a 75 yd hook and ladder play.

5 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Richlands may have a hard time handling Blacksburg next week. Not sure if having down week after loss is good or bad for them. 

I'd be surprised if it's not a blowout. All indications are BBurg is legit and prob best team RHS will play.

12 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I'd be surprised if it's not a blowout. All indications are BBurg is legit and prob best team RHS will play.

If it's a blowout that may bring back bad memories of the blowout RHS suffered in state championship game last year. I'd say it's hard to blow them away at home but not impossible.

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

Hadn't done it all night, got sloppy on a rekick after a MONSTER punt that was called back for a PF IIRC. On the rekick, Mitchell fielded it and took off. LCC scores on the second team, 48-27. Union scored 48 points without completing one pass. Six offensive TDs w zero completions.

Noticed the Union final score wasn't posted by anyone...  

Union  55

Letcher County, KY 27   FINAL

2 hours ago, BigWinners said:

William Byrd is slightly better than Blacksburg.   Graham, Blacksburg, William Byrd, Bluefield all 4 very tough ones left for Richlands.  Additionally, Marion may make this a close game as they are 3 and 0 and have their best team in years.  Tough road ahead for the Blues, but come playoff time, this bunch will be battle tested.

Hat's off to Ridgeview and a well played game and first win against Central.  Much love to my old Coach Rick Mullins.  The refs were in a different time zone tonight, but it really didn't matter.  Ridgeview was the better team and deserved to win :)

23 hours ago, LBDaddy said:

Hat's off to Ridgeview and a well played game and first win against Central.  Much love to my old Coach Rick Mullins.  The refs were in a different time zone tonight, but it really didn't matter.  Ridgeview was the better team and deserved to win :)

I agree... Mullins was sacked in the end zone at least 2 yards deep near the end of the first half.  Should've been a safety.  They said he was down at the 2.