Graham vs Richlands

Graham32

1 hour ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

Just got to Ernie a bit ago and it seems to be a pretty good atmosphere. 

Also; the bearded moose is as good as advertised!

Bearded Moose is great! Graham making too many stupid mistakes. Richlands in there heads, better shake it off 2nd half. 

7 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Bearded Moose is great! Graham making too many stupid mistakes. Richlands in there heads, better shake it off 2nd half. 

Richlands QB has missed 3 wide open receivers that would have been touchdowns. It's gonna be interesting to say the least 

9 minutes ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

Richlands QB has missed 3 wide open receivers that would have been touchdowns. It's gonna be interesting to say the least 

Graham turnovers, geez! Let's hope it's more interesting this half! Both teams looking bad to be truthful. It pains me to say that as GMen fan.

Congrats to Graham and gotta say Richlands is always tough they always play us tough. i think we’ve all learned that when these two teams Face off you just need to throw out all the records and stats. 

5 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

How did this game go? Blues try and limit possessions?

Blues have a darned good defense (better than last year’s, if you want to know the God’s honest truth).  Graham played like a team that knew it was cursed, which I told you all they would. That win may be the turning point for this team.  The demons are gone.

7 minutes ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

Going forward, does Richlands go with #6 at QB or do they stick with #2?

If you could’ve heard the Blues fan sitting behind me, they were asking for #2 head on a platter!

Just now, Unionguy_2017 said:

I was sitting right beside some that were doing the same. Probably talking about the same crew. Lol

At times I forgot there was a game been played just by listening to so called fans talking trash about their own kids! Quite hilarious!

1 minute ago, Bulldogs52 said:

If you could’ve heard the Blues fan sitting behind me, they were asking for #2 head on a platter!

I seen you sitting about halfway up wearing your green. You stuck out for sure. Kudos to you for being a faithful supporter of your Bulldogs...Well done Sir.

2 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

At times I forgot there was a game been played just by listening to so called fans talking trash about their own kids! Quite hilarious!

I was sitting near an elderly lady, who looked to be in her late 60s or early 70s. At one point in the game she screams at the top of her lungs, "we need a new quarterback!" Sure wasn't expecting that. ?

To quote the late Great Denny Green” if you wanna crown em’ crown em’, but they are who we thought they were! and we let them off the hook!” 

Allen and #29 difference in game. Graham had speed. Would like to have seen Richlands healthy. I hope Richlands gets in, and we see this game again, or Richlands Marion again....

Richlands has 6 losses:

Union 8-0

Blacksburg 8-1

William Byrd 7-1

Bluefield 9-0

Marion 8-0

Graham 7-1

That's a combined 40-3 record out of 6 teams, and they still have a 6-2 team left on the schedule. And the crazy part is the Blues have been within a touchdown of every one of those teams in the 4th quarter. This defense is damned impressive given the fact the offense is inept and now is without it's top 2 WR and it's two best OL, with all 4 of those players playing D as well. A play here or there, and the Blues could be .500. 

IF they make the playoffs, whoever gets them in the first round will be sweating. You can't come in and not bring your A game and expect to coast through this defense. 

6 minutes ago, trevorpilkins said:

To quote the late Great Denny Green” if you wanna crown em’ crown em’, but they are who we thought they were! and we let them off the hook!” 

Allen and #29 difference in game. Graham had speed. Would like to have seen Richlands healthy. I hope Richlands gets in, and we see this game again, or Richlands Marion again....

Yeeeah, heck with that. I'm not crowning nobody! Did you see last years rushing stats? JLA outrushed Cousin. Wow. Sad. 

4 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Richlands has 6 losses:

Union 8-0

Blacksburg 8-1

William Byrd 7-1

Bluefield 9-0

Marion 8-0

Graham 7-1

That's a combined 40-3 record out of 6 teams, and they still have a 6-2 team left on the schedule. And the crazy part is the Blues have been within a touchdown of every one of those teams in the 4th quarter. This defense is damned impressive given the fact the offense is inept and now is without it's top 2 WR and it's two best OL, with all 4 of those players playing D as well. A play here or there, and the Blues could be .500. 

IF they make the playoffs, whoever gets them in the first round will be sweating. You can't come in and not bring your A game and expect to coast through this defense. 

Very impressive actually. If RHS could've beat two of the 6 they lost to they probably could've ended up hosting a playoff game with that many rider points.