TW @ PH

GloboGymCobras

I believe TW will pull off the "upset."  They have a lot of little things that they will work on this week. If they can take care of those, they should have a good chance. Johnson and Mooney will have them ready.

I hope the boys from Ewing have a good game.  Johnson and Mooney have done a good job.  I think things are looking up for TW.  Need to pick up a few from Lee for next year.  Several that didn't drink the cool aid may be ready for the move.  Just need to come up with an address for the move.

Beamerball, you seem a little sore about TW.

Maybe if Lee could have scheduled a couple more teams on TW's schedule they would be getting ready for a playoff game.

TW is beating schools at their level and had a competitive year.  They get rewarded with a playoff game and you want to take a jab at their schedule.

Lee got 2 W's by playing down.  

If TW coaches did come from Lee, we may have kept the wrong coaches in Ben Hur. 

I know where the coaches came from, and I know their schedule....but I am not going to sit here and bash Lee high... I hope they have success, and that is the way we should feel about all of the schools in the county.

I will say that I like Coomer. He is a lot smarter than people realize, and I learned a lot from him. They need to get him some help on the coaching staff.

You guys are just a little too sensitive.  If you can't handle the heat, might want to get out of this kitchen :D. I have nothing against TW.  I have only pointed out the truth.  And again, you keep throwing Lee High in here for some reason, I don't put Lee on any greater pedestal.  I don't know much about Lee these days, I may have watched them play twice in the past 10 years. The topic is about TW, you guys started it.  But if you really have to go there, you are obviously correct, Lee didn't achieve marquee wins either, both have only gotten by lesser comp.  Lee did have some better games against some good teams earlier before falling off the last couple of games.   Neither team is knocking down any major walls yet. 

21 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

You guys are just a little too sensitive.  I have only pointed out the truth.  And again, you keep throwing Lee High in here for some reason, I don't put Lee on any greater pedestal.  The topic is about TW, you guys started it.  But if you really have to go there, you are obviously correct, Lee didn't achieve marquee wins either, both have only gotten by lesser comp.  Lee did have some better games against some good teams earlier before falling off the last couple of games.   Neither team is knocking down any major walls yet.  

Glasshouses? 

13 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

You guys are just a little too sensitive.  If you can't handle the heat, might want to get out of this kitchen :D. I have nothing against TW.  I have only pointed out the truth.  And again, you keep throwing Lee High in here for some reason, I don't put Lee on any greater pedestal.  The topic is about TW, you guys started it.  But if you really have to go there, you are obviously correct, Lee didn't achieve marquee wins either, both have only gotten by lesser comp.  Lee did have some better games against some good teams earlier before falling off the last couple of games.   Neither team is knocking down any major walls yet. 

I can handle it.

4 hours ago, Beamerball said:

Do you even know what it means?  Clearly not given the way you keep using it.

Clearly you dont. It means shut your mouth unless you have something positive to say about a mutual county school. Be a supporter of Lee county

Are you going to send me to the principal's office, if I don't shut up? lol.  It's called being a realist, coach.  Being a negative nancy is one thing, but some of us like to be realists and don't care to speak honestly and openly.  I know you are worried someone might see you post something they don't like and that's cool, got to keep that fan status up.  Some of us don't have that worry, we have no affiliation outside of where we went and if you have kids there, not all of us trying to for the biggest high school fan award.  I wish both teams the best, I like to see them do well, but we can call it like we see it.  There's nothing negative being posted.  I know it's hard to see past those tinted glasses but learn to accept some constructive criticism once in a while.  You guys open the topics up on here, the people will talk and it won't all be positive.  If you don't like it, that's where those censored facebook school support groups come into play.

With all that said, you do have a team that gives the county a team in the playoffs.  Maybe they'll represent well and give PH all they want, or maybe not, we'll see soon enough.

Referring to this comment

"I know you are worried someone might see you post something they don't like and that's cool, got to keep that fan status up."

Just for the record, It is EXTREMELY easy to find out who I am and knowing this, you will see I have 0 affiliation with the football coaching staff. Furthermore, The coaching staff and the AD know exactly who I am, and out of mutual respect for them; I keep things under control. I am glad one school from Lee county is having post season success. Hopefully next year, 2 schools can celebrate in this success.

Thomas Walker will need to have made some changes to there Off. this week if they hope to beat Patrick Henry. TW Def. will keep the game close, must use athlete Jacob Davis more instead of a decoy as they did against J.I. Burton. Davis only had 7 touches in that game, 5-46yds rushing and 2-42yds-1TD receiving. He will need to Triple his touches for TW to have a chance.  TW has the skill players on Off. to score but they must be more diverse in their play calling against quality opponents.

18 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

If it's even close to being this lopsided, I'll be shocked.  I think PH wins, but it's not going to be a blowout I don't think.

TW has been soundly beaten by West Greene, Castlewood, and Eastside, and I would put PH above them.  I think a 3-4 score margin of victory is a reasonable prediction.