My apologies Girls supporters

champ

I'm extremely sorry guys I know my lack of posting let the girls division of the board down 

I found myself rehabbing for a little while at one of the best nursing facilities ive ever been to.  All is going well now. 

Theres just no way I can catch up with all the action I missed. I've tried to do some score board catch up but to much has happened 

i will pat myself on the back though and say quite a few teams in the top 10 went very deep in their respective divisions 

my final top 2 was central and PM and looks like both are playing for the title.  From what I can read both seemed favorable to win. 

A major shock and disappointment was how the tiger ladies finished up. I really expected those young ladies to make the final 4 in the west. But let's remember they are extremely young. 

I plan on making the trip to VCU as long as my sweet daughter makes it in from PA to drive me.  Looking forward to a great weekend of basketball. There's no finer rehab than that . 

For the ones of you with teams left to root for I say good luck. 

3 hours ago, champ said:

I'm extremely sorry guys I know my lack of posting let the girls division of the board down 

I found myself rehabbing for a little while at one of the best nursing facilities ive ever been to.  All is going well now. 

Theres just no way I can catch up with all the action I missed. I've tried to do some score board catch up but to much has happened 

i will pat myself on the back though and say quite a few teams in the top 10 went very deep in their respective divisions 

my final top 2 was central and PM and looks like both are playing for the title.  From what I can read both seemed favorable to win. 

A major shock and disappointment was how the tiger ladies finished up. I really expected those young ladies to make the final 4 in the west. But let's remember they are extremely young. 

I plan on making the trip to VCU as long as my sweet daughter makes it in from PA to drive me.  Looking forward to a great weekend of basketball. There's no finer rehab than that . 

For the ones of you with teams left to root for I say good luck. 

Good to see you back. You've been missed