Bearcats vs Bulldogs

Bulldogs52

4 hours ago, FoxTrot said:

That may be a lot to ask of Tazewell considering it was 35-0 at the half last year. Do think it will be a better game though. 

And I don’t think they scored anymore after the half if I remember correctly.. I don’t know if they will win this game, but go ahead and sleep on them!

8 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

And I don’t think they scored anymore after the half if I remember correctly.. I don’t know if they will when this game, but go ahead and sleep on them!

They didn’t score anymore because they unloaded the bench and it was a running clock second half. 

12 minutes ago, Suit Up said:

They didn’t score anymore because they unloaded the bench and it was a running clock second half. 

Any other time that would be a good argument, but not in that case! 

28 minutes ago, Suit Up said:

Funny isn’t it! Their bench vs our bench and it was a even game! Just saying! 

1 hour ago, Bulldogs52 said:

And I don’t think they scored anymore after the half if I remember correctly.. I don’t know if they will when this game, but go ahead and sleep on them!

Nobody in Bristol is sleeping on Tazewell, you can trust me on that. The Bulldogs will get the best VHS has to offer.

42 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Any other time that would be a good argument, but not in that case! 

?? That's exactly what happened.

26 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Funny isn’t it! Their bench vs our bench and it was a even game! Just saying! 

Again, ??. What bench? No offense, but you guys didnt have enough players for a 2nd string.  

I'm not trying to start an argument, but you seemed to get a little triggered from 2 responses, that were absolutely true.

What happened to the days, when people could have a conversation, without someone getting triggered? We have almost as many starters back as the Bulldogs do. It IS a tough ask of them based on last year's game. He didn't say they had no shot, or anything like that. Had Foxtrot or Suit Up belittled the young Bulldogs, I would understand your point. But they didnt, so i don't. 

Ok. I see a little more, now. I really am not trying to argue, either. My point was, that our bench from last year, is basically the bench this year. Not many teams outside of us and you guys can truthfully make that claim.

It will still be tough for the young Bulldogs, but definitely not unwinnable. I know coach Crist and his staff well. They refuse to let this group sleep on anyone. They, (and some of our fanbase) know the potential that your boys have. We know how bright their future looks. 

None of us know what the outcome will be. What I believe I do know is, is that the stadium will be rocking Thursday night, and there will be a bunch of good athletes, giving their all to win the game.

Good luck to the Bulldogs Thursday night, and for the rest of the season!

I think Tazewell may be getting a little too much hype. Still a team with a lot of youth on the field. I'm going be the outlier and say VA High wins quite comfortably. VA High could be the dark horse in Southwest VA this season.

Honestly I don't expect a win but I do think it should be much more competitive than last year.  I think a lot is going to depend on wrapping up tackles and making sure any nerves are calmed.  I hoping for somewhere around a 10-14 point game and would not be surprised if was even closer.  Either way I can't wait until Thurs night and Let's go Dogs!!!

The Bulldogs are young and have a depth/experience  issue.  VHS has more depth and can play the long game plus I feel the Bearcats might be more talented in their skill positions.  Tazewell will hang around for a half but VHS pulls away in the second half and wins comfortably.

VHS      28

THS      12

I'm a true blue fan and sometimes I get a little crazy, so I'll pick the upset. THS 28 VHS 21, first game, the Dawgs will be hyped, and VHS has to travel.  Like I said, football season makes me a little crazy. Go Dawgs!!! from a true RHS fan.

I agree Blue 72 I think Tazewell may very well take this one strange thing is I think think Virginia High will beat some people who beat Tazewell. I just like the timing and location for Tazewell this week

2 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I am about 90% sure I will be making the trip over for this game... so the real question is... Who's saving me a seat?  Lol

Come one come all always good to see fellow board members in person!  Just make sure to come on over to the home side.  I've heard rumor that the visitor side isn't the best seats lol

Funny thing is I have never been in them...