Abingdon @ Pulaski

Falcon Mania

I can't speak about Pulaski. I don't know much about this year's team. That's why I have yet to put them in my Top 10.

I did see Abingdon play JSB. I was impressed. So many fans are ready to write a team off bc they didn't beat an inferior opponent by 50. The game of football (especially between good to great teams) is all about matchups. 

I may be way off bc of my lack of knowledge of Pulaski, but I'll risk it and take the Falcons in this one.

12 hours ago, Bearcat Dad said:

I can't speak about Pulaski. I don't know much about this year's team. That's why I have yet to put them in my Top 10.

I did see Abingdon play JSB. I was impressed. So many fans are ready to write a team off bc they didn't beat an inferior opponent by 50. The game of football (especially between good to great teams) is all about matchups. 

I may be way off bc of my lack of knowledge of Pulaski, but I'll risk it and take the Falcons in this one.

You are correct sir.  It is all about matchups.  And I think Abingdon matches up well against Pulaski.  Defensive front 7 make the difference here.

Falcons win in a close one.  28-24

But wait, I though that was a Coach Reed problem, you mean that is still going on even with him being gone?  

56 minutes ago, falconfan1 said:

I give Pulaski the edge.  Saw some problems in the game last Friday.  Too many pointing fingers, yelling at coaches etc.  Discipline will get you in the end.

4 hours ago, falconfan1 said:

I give Pulaski the edge.  Saw some problems in the game last Friday.  Too many pointing fingers, yelling at coaches etc.  Discipline will get you in the end.

I must have missed something this past Friday.  Who was yelling at coaches?  There was some nerves..yeah.  There was a lot of adrenaline...Yep.  I thought we came out a little too pumped up.  But once the players settled in, well, 42 unanswered points kind of speaks for itself.