Bluefield @ Tazewell

GMan

Thurdsay, 09-21-2017 at Mitchell Stadium, Bluefield, WV

1     2     3     4             F
Bluefield Beavers (5-0)         14    35    13     0            62        coach Fred Simon
Tazewell Bulldogs (1-4            0     6     6     15           27        coach J'me Harris

1st    11:30    Blue    Mookie Collier 25 yd run (Drake Mullins kick)                                                       7-0
           5:37      Blue    Truck Edwards 7 yd run (Drake Mullins kick)                                                   14-0

2nd    10:39    Taze    Derrick Young 2 yd run (kick blocked)                                                               14-6
            9:54    Blue       Truck Edwards 45 yd run (Drake Mullins kick)                                                21-6
            7:34    Blue    Mookie Collier 44 yd run (Drake Mullins kick)                                                    28-6
            4:39    Blue    J. J. Davis 6 yd run (Drake Mullins kick)                                                            35-6
            4:13    Blue    Truck Edwards 18 yd pass from Chandler Cooper (Drake Mullins kick)            42-6
            0:40    Blue    J. J. Davis 11 yd run (Drake Mullins kick)                                                           49-6

3rd     8:55    Taze    Jamir Blevins 17 yd run (kick blocked)                                                                 49-12
          8:42    Blue    Mookie Collier 70 yd kick off return (Drake Mullins kick)                                      56-12
          0:18    Blue    Hairston Shemar 10 yd run (kneel down)                                                             62-12

4th     4:48    Taze    Chancellor Harris 2 yd run (Josiah Jordan pss from Jamir Blevins)                    62-20
          0:26    Taze    Derrick Young 1 yd run (Tanner Wimmer kick)                                                    62-27

7 hours ago, stu_bean said:

Was trying to remember and can't find in previous thread, who is the player from Bluefield that is nationally ranked?

Isaiah Iohnson is the number 7 sophomore in the nation I'm anxious to watch him

9 hours ago, techfan said:

Isaiah Iohnson is the number 7 sophomore in the nation I'm anxious to watch him

You won't notice him with all the other talent on the field...

21 minutes ago, Blue 72 said:

Just heard that Josiah Jordan is off the team at Tazewell, anyone know anything about this?  From the last couple of games, I thought he was one of their best play makers.

Don't know if true or not but if it is, that hurts.  He is the speedy clutch WR that we need plus his duties as a more wildcat style QB make him very valuable.

10 hours ago, Blue 72 said:

Just heard that Josiah Jordan is off the team at Tazewell, anyone know anything about this?  From the last couple of games, I thought he was one of their best play makers.

He got into some kind of trouble at practice is why he didn’t play last night, he’s still on the team

23 hours ago, GMan said:

You won't notice him with all the other talent on the field...

You sir were correct. They really are one of the best high school teams I've ever watched and I don't even know if he was playing they were that good all around