Tazewell @ Richlands

Ryan4VT

17 minutes ago, Onceadog said:

7 in the 1st, 3 early in the 4th, 7 with 9:11 in the 4th. So that’s 17-0 with 9:11 left in game.

10 minutes ago, Gil'sBlues said:

7 in the 1st, 3 early in the 4th, 7 with 9:11 in the 4th. So that’s 17-0 with 9:11 left in game.

Glad you can read, very proud of you! But with my original statement in my post I wasn’t wrong! You’re free to go bully someone else on the board now! Bye bye 🖕

1 hour ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Glad you can read, very proud of you! But with my original statement in my post I wasn’t wrong! You’re free to go bully someone else on the board now! Bye bye 🖕

Interesting finger

18 minutes ago, rvtne215 said:

Interesting finger

Did you really expect anything other than getting upset at anyone who doesn't agree and then name calling and some sort of action that shows true character? 

Par for the course lol.

10 hours ago, EH31 said:

Elaborate coaching mistakes, please? 

Line play? Biggest Richlands player on the line this year is 250 lbs, right?

This comes from first hand accounts of Tazewell fans and football parents, which I know is probably BS, but they state, "The coaches make some of the worst decisions in critical times during the game and don't make proper adjustments." So i probably should not have included that, due to it being only hear say on my part.  We all have a tendency to be bleacher coaches from time to time, and no doubt the Tazewell fans and football parents that I talked to are probably doing the same.

Biggest player on Richlands line is probably 265 or so, but Tazewell's line is still quite young and I think the Richlands line is better.

5 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Did you really expect anything other than getting upset at anyone who doesn't agree and then name calling and some sort of action that shows true character? 

Par for the course lol.

Have a couple of them for you as well! But I know you a little better than you know me!  So I’ll refrain! And my character? If you only knew, but As always you just assume! 

Just now, Bulldogs52 said:

Have a couple of them for you as well! But I know you a little better than you know me!  So I’ll refrain! And my character? If you only knew, but As always you just assume! 

You've shown it enough on here and on Facebook before you blocked me on there. You may be a great guy away from social media, but you've given yourself a reputation on here that is not just believed by myself. 

16 minutes ago, Blue 72 said:

This comes from first hand accounts of Tazewell fans and football parents, which I know is probably BS, but they state, "The coaches make some of the worst decisions in critical times during the game and don't make proper adjustments." So i probably should not have included that, due to it being only hear say on my part.  We all have a tendency to be bleacher coaches from time to time, and no doubt the Tazewell fans and football parents that I talked to are probably doing the same.

Biggest player on Richlands line is probably 265 or so, but Tazewell's line is still quite young and I think the Richlands line is better.

Tazewell parents not happy with every decision a coach makes? 

In other news, water is wet.

Http://coalfieldsports.com/richlands-roster

16 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

You've shown it enough on here and on Facebook before you blocked me on there. You may be a great guy away from social media, but you've given yourself a reputation on here that is not just believed by myself. 

For one I don’t have anyone blocked on Facebook, I may have deleted you or unfollowed you! My reputation on here? Sure won’t lose any sleep over it!

2 hours ago, Blue 72 said:

I could agree with coaching decisions in the Bluefield game.  With that said they treated it like a glorified scrimmage knowing it was going to be a brutal murder.  No sense in trying to get fancy or cute, just work on fundamentals and grow by doing.  Some may look at last week against Hurley and wonder why come out throwing in the second half.  My thoughts are they were short passes designed to get the ball to the edge and let players make plays.  Nothing was downfield or trying to run it up.  Work on execution and development because they will need to pull it all out for this week.

Show me a coach that doesn't have questionable decisions in games at some point.  Not making adjustments...how about the increased roll that Mike Jones has had since giving him a chance???

Honestly, from a Richlands fan perspective, I love the rivalry between Richlands and Tazewell, but last year and this year are the closest (in my mind) that Tazewell has come in during this "streak" to beating Richlands since '08. Could Tazewell run over Richlands like Bluefield or Blacksburg? I don't think so... But, could they play with them and win by less than seven? Very, very possible. I like the prediction of Richlands 34 to 21, but keep Tazewell on under-bulldog upset watch.

If this game was being played at Bulldog stadium, I would be calling for the upset. But with this game being played at Ernie Hicks Stadium, which I have said many times is one of the most intimidating places to play, Richlands will win this game by at least two touchdowns. Blues 38 Dawgs 20

On 10/1/2018 at 9:13 AM, Union_Fan said:

Haven't seen them in person, but Tazewell's young players look very impressive on film. This game may come down to 2 things...Tazewell's ability to get to the QB and Richlands' ability to keep that Bulldog speed behind the line of scrimmage. If they both succeed, going to be a boring game. If they both fail, could be a shootout.

I think Richlands wins 31-28 on a 63 and 2/3 yard field go by Levi Forrest.

Richland 24 Taxewell 0

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:14 PM, Gil'sBlues said:

Haha bully, wow ok. Thought this was a place to talk sorry I didn’t just go with was you was saying.

I am just curious Gil.  How have you accumulated a - 2,147,483,611 points??  lol

Just messing with ya, but that's a rather big negative number!!!  lol

8 minutes ago, mv91 said:

I am just curious Gil.  How have you accumulated a - 2,147,483,611 points??  lol

Just messing with ya, but that's a rather big negative number!!!  lol

- 2,147,483,610 were from me 😂

On 10/3/2018 at 12:21 PM, T52OS said:

Richland 24 Taxewell 0

I don't believe Richlands will hold Tazewell to zero. Richlands is slow, Tazewell has speed. They may not win but I still say Tazewell plays hard and scores at least once. 

On 10/3/2018 at 9:07 AM, bgibb said:

If this game was being played at Bulldog stadium, I would be calling for the upset. But with this game being played at Ernie Hicks Stadium, which I have said many times is one of the most intimidating places to play, Richlands will win this game by at least two touchdowns. Blues 38 Dawgs 20

I actually think this will help Tazewell. Tazewell has a lot of speed. Richlands has none. The turf will help Tazewell. Tazewell has to defend three plays. The wide receiver screen, the pass to the tight end and the run right up the middle. If they can do that more often than not they can win. Most importantly they have to believe they can win. I actually believe they are more talented than Richlands.  Tazewell 36  Richlands 35