Roanoke College Fall Shootout

RiverRat24

Anyone have any info on the basketball games that were played there and what teams were in it?  Heard that GC played Western Albemarle and Northside but thats all the info ive gathered and cant really find anything on the results of the games and who all was actually there to play.  Anyone with any info out there....spill it if you got it.   

9 hours ago, RiverRat24 said:

Anyone have any info on the basketball games that were played there and what teams were in it?  Heard that GC played Western Albemarle and Northside but thats all the info ive gathered and cant really find anything on the results of the games and who all was actually there to play.  Anyone with any info out there....spill it if you got it.   

I'm sure only folks in western Scott County would know anything about this... the rest of SWVA is still happy to be playing football.  :)

44 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I'm sure only folks in western Scott County would know anything about this... the rest of SWVA is still happy to be playing football.  🙂

Ohhhh how the times have changed.... So true though!  Actually the only info I had seen on this came from an individual from the Charlottesville area that posted on TOS.   I had never heard of the Fall Shootout but its basketball in September so most dont have interest and understandably so.

I refrain from posting too much about GC football right now.  Usually turns into a sh*t slinging pess fest.  I keep up with it and read the mess....but dont dive in neck deep like i used to.  I try to practice reading more and posting less.  Being a member of Rivals has taught me that lol

3 hours ago, Great City said:

Found this on FB:

"The Blue Devils defeat Class 4 Jefferson Forest, defeat Class 3 State Champion Roanoke Northside and defeat Class 3 Final Four participant Western Albemarle"

That looks good but I bet most of those schools best basketball players also play football. 

Would imagine those teams were missing a few players.  GC is missing a few of their own....but the biggest pieces in Ervin and Dean dont play football and have remained in basketball form throughtout the summer.