Coach of the Year in Region D 1A and Region D 2A

#BBN

1 hour ago, Hard nosed said:

No doubt after today’s win - Palmer coach of the year.  He beat Mance twice which in the past has been said to be impossible.

Who in the world said Mance is impossible to beat? 

He’s 199-72 at Richlands. Far from unbeatable. 

2 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Pretty good record for the ole boy...but nobody is unbeatable

Are you sure because one of our friendly moderators basically eluded that East Rock is unbeatable because Graham/Radford are playing for 2nd place? As far as Mance's record, not too shabby for a Giles Co. boy. 

5 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Are you sure because one of our friendly moderators basically eluded that East Rock is unbeatable because Graham/Radford are playing for 2nd place? As far as Mance's record, not too shabby for a Giles Co. boy. 

Not at all....add in the one title he won as a player...not bad at all

42 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I said East Rock was the title favorite around week 4 for the first time. I’ve said all season we were all playing for 2nd. Lol. 

On 11/24/2018 at 10:55 PM, Ryan4VT said:

I said East Rock was the title favorite around week 4 for the first time. I’ve said all season we were all playing for 2nd. Lol. 

You've obviously never played football. No team nor coach ever goes into any playoff game playing for 2nd. I guarantee neither Radford or Graham think they're playing for second and both will come out playing like they want 1st. Favorites mean nothing when you're down to four teams. Anything can happen and it's anybody's title for the taking IMO of course.  

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

You've obviously never played football. No team nor coach ever goes into any playoff game playing for 2nd. I guarantee neither Radford or Graham think they're playing for second and both will come out playing like they want 1st. Favorites mean nothing when you're down to four teams. Anything can happen and it's anybody's title for the taking IMO of course.  

Correct. I never played high school football. But that in no way means I don't know or understand the game. 

And I would hope that Graham and Radford go into the game thinking they have a shot. But we are fans. And some of us like to look at things more realistically than others. The reality is that East Rock has been putting the state on notice since late September. Obviously Graham has, too. But my opinion, as it has been for months now, is that every team in the state was playing for 2nd, that included Appo. 

Sorry if you don't like my opinion, but that's what it is. An opinion.

11 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Correct. I never played high school football. But that in no way means I don't know or understand the game. 

And I would hope that Graham and Radford go into the game thinking they have a shot. But we are fans. And some of us like to look at things more realistically than others. The reality is that East Rock has been putting the state on notice since late September. Obviously Graham has, too. But my opinion, as it has been for months now, is that every team in the state was playing for 2nd, that included Appo. 

Sorry if you don't like my opinion, but that's what it is. An opinion.

I never said I didn't like your opinion, mine just differs. ER may very well win state but so may anybof the other three left. The great thing about adulting is we can agree to disagree or have varying viewpoints and be okay about it. If you pick the 2A champ four weeks into a season , hats off to you! As a Graham fan, I hope you're wrong, no offense.