Graham vs Virginia High

Bluefield researcher

I don't think we can ignore Virginia High. I may be wrong on this but the last time we played Virginia High, Rose carried the ball one time for a long run before he was injured. Beating the same team twice in same season is not always easy.Ā 

Halftime of the Princeton until now Graham has played as a team better than recent teams. This team doesn't seem to have an ego problem. They have gotten better as a unit as the season as progressed. Give credit where credit is due. That's coaching.Ā 

One week at a time. Let's go Graham!

4 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Wow....I don't see it but you never know

Take the Richlands game for what itā€™s worth. I understand there was a ton of other stuff going on and you can split it 100 different ways. But 45-0 and just toying with Richlands RARELY happens. The reason I say they are the favorites for the State title is because I think they are the clearĀ favorites out of region D. I think the winner of C would close the gap quite a bit, but I feel they have the speed to match up with whoever it may be. From what I gather, East Rockingham is the favorite FromĀ A and B and I feel when they match up with the G-men it could go either way, and as many problems as I have with Graham, Iā€™ll pull for the region D team regardless.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Are you trying to jinx them, in case they make it to Bullit Field, lol?Ā 

I wish that was the case. I donā€™t mean any bad juju though. Lol. I think thatā€™ll happen in two weeks. Iā€™ll be there along with all the others who partake in the BullitĀ Park campout theatrics. But the game doesnā€™t have me feeling incredibly optimistic.Ā 

10 hours ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

I wish that was the case. I donā€™t mean any bad juju though. Lol. I think thatā€™ll happen in two weeks. Iā€™ll be there along with all the others who partake in the BullitĀ Park campout theatrics. But the game doesnā€™t have me feeling incredibly optimistic.Ā 

We need to take one game at a time ane that is the game sat.win and move on lose and stay home.

Ā 

In my opinion, everybody has one, Graham is the team to beat right now.Ā  We all wouldĀ do well to remember, this is the playoffs, each team has done well to get here, now what are they going to do with this opportunity.Ā  This is the second season and as we all haveĀ seen in the past, anything can happen.Ā  Well wishes to all area teams, but the games just got a lot more interesting, and the stakes a little higher.Ā  I'll pull for the Blues until they loose, then I'll pull for the team who beats them until they loose, and then anyone left from SWVA to bring home the hardware.Ā  Once again, good luck to all, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!Ā Ā 

23 hours ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

Take the Richlands game for what itā€™s worth. I understand there was a ton of other stuff going on and you can split it 100 different ways. But 45-0 and just toying with Richlands RARELY happens. The reason I say they are the favorites for the State title is because I think they are the clearĀ favorites out of region D. I think the winner of C would close the gap quite a bit, but I feel they have the speed to match up with whoever it may be. From what I gather, East Rockingham is the favorite FromĀ A and B and I feel when they match up with the G-men it could go either way, and as many problems as I have with Graham, Iā€™ll pull for the region D team regardless.Ā 

I will hold my nose and pull for Graham. No love for them , but Region D is us and we are one come playoff time.

18 hours ago, ojrussell said:

I will hold my nose and pull for Graham. No love for them , but Region D is us and we are one come playoff time.

My thing is i have no problems with any team in our region. I pull for the gmen no matter who they play.and will pull for any team from our region if the gmen end up staying home. We as adults should never have problems with high school teams, they are just that high school kids. They have yet to really grow up and live life and have many different experiences outside of school.yes some may have what we say are attitudes but i see a lot of that on here also. So as adults we need to maybe cut the teams a bit of slack and let the coaches and schools deal with the rest. As for graham it seems to me their lack of discipline early on has gone away and they have improved a lot. Now i know i will get flack on this and probably deserve it but this is just my opinionĀ 

3 minutes ago, #1BLUESFAN said:

If the g men was to loose there qbĀ due to a injury then they will be in a lot of trouble...but hopefully that don't happen.

There back up has had a lot of playing time and i think they would be ok not as great but still good

47 minutes ago, ghs73 said:

My thing is i have no problems with any team in our region. I pull for the gmen no matter who they play.and will pull for any team from our region if the gmen end up staying home. We as adults should never have problems with high school teams, they are just that high school kids. They have yet to really grow up and live life and have many different experiences outside of school.yes some may have what we say are attitudes but i see a lot of that on here also. So as adults we need to maybe cut the teams a bit of slack and let the coaches and schools deal with the rest. As for graham it seems to me their lack of discipline early on has gone away and they have improved a lot. Now i know i will get flack on this and probably deserve it but this is just my opinionĀ 

A shared opinion.