Richlands at Ridgeview

Hokie777

41 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Me as well. To all the Ridgeview fans on Facebook who wanted a Saturday game because of warmer weather, I hope it's in the 20's and snowing next Saturday. 

Sounds like you are developing the flu you better take Saturday off to get better

Ridgeview will have the best player on the field with Atkins with that being said he is just a sophomore and has a lot of growing up before he is ready to play on Saturday. Also Richlands is not scared of any one player. Richlands under Mance has been the most prepared team in swva since he has been there. Richlands is very good at taking away what you do best. For Ridgeview that is running the ball with there big back and running outside with their speed back. If Richlands can keep them in check it is going to come down to quarterback play and that is not a game Ridgeview wants to get into. Unless the quarterback play has gotten a lot better since mid season then I’m calling the upset for a rematch with Graham for the region title. 

I love playoff games on Saturdays,  but was hoping for a Friday gametime for this one.  I will be going out of town on Saturday morning and was really wanting to see this game.  Would love to see the Ridgeview facilities and their team !

Good luck to Ridgeview although I do hope for the upset !   

Go Big Blue !

The only factor in this game that could result in a surprise is Ridgeview's ability to handle the Richlands passing game. If they shut it down, the Wolfpack will win by 2-3 scores. If they can't, it could be a close contest.

Either way, I think Ridgeview has what it takes to come out on top.

Just curious has Ridgeview been forced to pass this season? Has a team showed up and said you aren't running the ball and made them throw? I have heard a lot about the running game but not so much the pass i'm sure with the record they have they aren't one dimensional just wanted to hear from people that have seen them play.

3 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

I'm a little worried about the field conditions over there. 

I think we should just be safe and move this game to Richlands and play it on Friday night in the name of player safety. 

Ridgeview has one of those nice fields like Richlands and Mitchell Stadium have...ain't like your playing at Clintwood or Haysi...or BSG for that matter...

19 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Lol. Someone already did. Had a DM in my Twitter feed asking me who this G MAN was? 

Dang, why didn't he just ask me who I was?  I don't bite...

36 minutes ago, Rhschamps04 said:

Just curious has Ridgeview been forced to pass this season? Has a team showed up and said you aren't running the ball and made them throw? I have heard a lot about the running game but not so much the pass i'm sure with the record they have they aren't one dimensional just wanted to hear from people that have seen them play.

Richlands will do everything in their power to shut down the run and If they can I don’t think Ridgeview has the quarter back to win a playoff game. 

28 minutes ago, Blue 72 said:

Best to both teams and Ridgeview should win, but this is the playoffs and Mance will have the Blues ready and fired up.  Ridgeview will have to play their best, mistake free game to come away with a win.  Best of luck to both teams, but Richlands pulls the upset with a late field goal.  27-24

Agreed and Richlands has a weapon at kicker that could put them over the top in this one