Grundy vs Chilhowie

CHS90

If I am correct, these two teams haven't met since 1949. Chilhowie rolled over Eastside and Grundy rolled Thomas Walker. This is the game most wanted to see last year. Now we have the match up.  What is everyone's thought on this game? 

Grundy & Chilhowie both had warmup games in round 1 so.....

Chilhowie has a much better team than Grundy. They're around a 40 point better team.

Only real challenge for Chilhowie is Galax and teams they'll meet at the state level.

4 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Grundy is physical, they’ll keep it close till late in the 2nd half. 

Not one team Chilhowie has played has kept it close til late in the second half. It won’t be close midway through the second quarter.

2 minutes ago, Smyhcounty said:

LOL. Me too. I just knew Galax would play on Saturday. 

No, Dixon likes to play under the lights if at all possible. The good news is you guys will probably have the game wrapped up by the end of the 1st quarter, and you can make it in time to see us still slugging it out. Lol

6 minutes ago, Optimal62 said:

No, Dixon likes to play under the lights if at all possible. The good news is you guys will probably have the game wrapped up by the end of the 1st quarter, and you can make it in time to see us still slugging it out. Lol

I prefer Friday nights over Saturdays myself but it doesn’t really matter what I think. Lol. Well I hope you’re right, but I don’t want to over look any team. Will Galax / GW 2.0 be a nail biter like the first one?

1 minute ago, Smyhcounty said:

I prefer Friday nights over Saturdays myself but it doesn’t really matter what I think. Lol. Well I hope you’re right, but I don’t want to over look any team. Will Galax / GW 2.0 be a nail biter like the first one?

To be honest Sir, who knows? It is according to which team shows up. GW always seems to play extremely  hard against us. 

3 minutes ago, Optimal62 said:

To be honest Sir, who knows? It is according to which team shows up. GW always seems to play extremely  hard against us. 

We know the feeling. It also seems like we have a mental issue with GW. Except this year which we faired quite well against them. Good luck Friday.