Graham vs Union

Gridiron60

15 minutes ago, Union's hammer said:

So everyone knows we have a 4star waterboy, and 2 3star towel boys on our sideline. 

Thanks Unions Hammer...

I know who the 4 star Waterboy is that's my Son...

Holy Hell this thread has brought people out of the wood work. I know I have only been on this board a little over a year. Although there is posts on here by people I've never seen post before. 😂  The atmosphere should be lit at this game. 

I'm rooting for the Union Bears. Fumbles killed them in the Abingdon game. Think they had 5. Field conditions may be a factor again next Sat. Watched last years game between these two teams . Will be a much different game Sat.  Think Union is down from last year and Graham is up. Without James Mitchell this is a tougher game versus Graham. Hoping for a 28-27 Bears win!

8 hours ago, Hokie777 said:

I'm rooting for the Union Bears. Fumbles killed them in the Abingdon game. Think they had 5. Field conditions may be a factor again next Sat. Watched last years game between these two teams . Will be a much different game Sat.  Think Union is down from last year and Graham is up. Without James Mitchell this is a tougher game versus Graham. Hoping for a 28-27 Bears win!

Unless it pours the rain all week it should be fine i don’t know how much the field got torn up against battle but unless it is sloppy mess I don’t see Graham having any issues running around

11 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

I’m not exactly happy to see a bunch of Graham people coming out of the woodwork talking smack.  This is the very last thing this particular team needs.

What I find funny is that "G-star" only comes out to play when Graham plays Union...I find that rather odd...just sayin'...

4 minutes ago, Graham WVU said:

& who are you a fan of? Asking for multiple Graham fans. 

Everyone that has been here for years know who he is a fan of...stop the crap now or I will...

16 minutes ago, 99Bama said:

Out of the blue this thread is covered with Graham fans talking pure trash. Where have they been all season? I'm starting to think the Russians are trying to sway the outcome of this game. Somebody needs to shut Putin up.

Yep, Russians...

Graham will not "roll" in this game. If this game was being played at Mitchell, I would say Graham by two tds, but this is at Union. I will say, Graham did end up winning big on Saturday, but there were times when they looked rough and back to their old ways like the beginning of the season. Graham has the same mental block with Union like they did Richlands meaning they have lost the game in their heads before they even step foot onto the field. The only way to cure that is to win the game. Graham is peaking at the right time but what I saw on Saturday scared me. If Graham plays a complete game physically but most of all mentally, Graham will win this game but it is not going to be a blow out like everyone is saying. Graham 21 Union 16

Cam Allen can scramble. Thanks to the graham fan that posted the highlight link to last weeks game. He’s got wheels. If Union wants to win, ball control offense and discipline on defense. Gotta stay in their lanes. Otherwise he may slice thru them on scrambles. 

2 hours ago, GMan said:

What I find funny is that "G-star" only comes out to play when Graham plays Union...I find that rather odd...just sayin'...

It does make one wonder the true identity of G-Star and newly talking smack posters. Might be somebody trying to get bulletin board material for Union's practice this week, lol. Those of us who have been here all season know the game can go either way for GMen depending on which team shows up. They made great strides second half of the season but Saturday was a little sloppy at times but they overcame it. I'm not sure we can afford to be very sloppy at Bullit Field. 

3 hours ago, UNION#ATW said:

I was at the game...40 to 40(middle of field) might need some work but over all the field looks pretty good

If where Union I wouldn’t touch it graham has a hard time moving the the when it’s wet especially when they go into their wishbone offense. Honestly I am not entirely sure why they have that formation.

20 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

There's no way we'll ever surpass the Akers thread. It's a never ending saga. 🙄 Those GC folks won't let that one die a quick death....it's going to be slow and painful for the rest of us 😂

Forget the GC people, I'll never let that thread die. It's my new life's mission.