Patrick Henry vs Chilhowie 2.0

Smythcounty

I think the majority of Marion fans are pulling for Chilhowie to win it all or don't care either way.   The bitterness and acrimony between the schools faded away years ago.  It could best be described these days as a friendly, neighborhood rivalry.  Go Warriors!

12 hours ago, Null said:

Here's you some words as well. Chilhowie, George Wythe, Grayson Co., Richlands, Virginia High, and Graham. I wonder what all these teams have in common.. Hmmm 

Just wondering what are those words??

4 hours ago, Michael_389 said:

Just wondering what are those words??

These are the teams Marion tried to play football with this year, but they all just ended up being an open practice.

It's going to be a great day in Chilhowie today. Excited to see some playoff football. It's kind of fitting this being rivalry weekend. It should be an electric atmosphere. Good luck to both teams but I hope to see the Warriors on the winning side! Everyone come out and watch some good football.  

It's going to be a great day in Chilhowie today. Excited to see some playoff football. It's kind of fitting this being rivalry weekend. It should be an electric atmosphere. Good luck to both teams but I hope to see the Warriors on the winning side! Everyone come out and watch some good football.  

4 hours ago, Null said:

These are the teams Marion tried to play football with this year, but they all just ended up being an open practice.

Null..like as having or associated with the value zero.  That doesn't mean much

1 hour ago, vols4life said:

Null..like as having or associated with the value zero.  That doesn't mean much

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Oh goodness I have 0 internet points. Oh well. Good luck to both teams today. I'm pulling for whoever survives this round.