Narrows vs Parry Mccluer KO??

RichRich

5 hours ago, SW_VA_boy said:

I've been told there's one on facebook shot from the PM side that shows everything but I haven't seen it myself.

I saw one from the PM side.  The one I saw wasnt really clear on what all happened.  

2 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

I saw one from the PM side.  The one I saw wasnt really clear on what all happened.  

If it's the same one I saw, it didn't show much of what happened on the field.  It did, however, show embarrassing behavior by adults in the stands!

The one I seen you cannot tell much. It was shot from PM side as well. The kids on PM bench didn't react but looks like alot of Narrows players are on the field. You can see some pushing and scuffing and you can see the Narrows coach go down. Although it looks like he didn't get hit but got caught up in the push of the pile of kids and got his feet tangled up and he hit his head hard on the ground.looks to be lucky that he didn't get stepped on and trampled It did not look like the refs had any control what so ever. 

7 hours ago, SW_VA_boy said:

I've been told there's one on facebook shot from the PM side that shows everything but I haven't seen it myself.

That's the one I saw.  It doesn't show everything, but it shows enough.  The momma filming it forgot she had the camera rolling got excited and started cheering when the coach got KO'd...

8 minutes ago, GMan said:

That's the one I saw.  It doesn't show everything, but it shows enough.  The momma filming it forgot she had the camera rolling got excited and started cheering when the coach got KO'd...

Sounds like the one I saw.  Embarrassing behavior to say the least.