Rode Trip of much portance

Dookthecook

Just yesterday. Nexter day after Terky Day. Me and queenie Rube Gal given n to Uncal Vern wishe. We both maid rode trip to hysterical place called Galaxy. To see futbol game tween galaxy marroon waters and Uncal Verns narz green water crewz. Green water suits so uglier den maroon waters.  Uncal Vern invite rube gal and me--Dook-- to narz side of field.  He want me---Dook-- to meet cuzzes lila bell jane cook.  And misery Mavis Truth Cook.  Both girls eye tell you eating donuts and cotton candy liken no to mar.  After few talks. I knew I had taken Ruby gal other side. Them narz fellers check n out my ssweet Ruby    !  So offf to maroon water side. Those fellers had wife's compare to my beauty Ruby.  Nuff that . I wanna you n's to know that uncAl Vern teen Green water worsen soccer team I c . My pine Ears beet green water ez.   Story tode green water had neer half a Georgie Washington.  And only two free downs.  I tode Uncal Vern by celly fone. I---Dook---wanna refun.  Watching ry cobe and twins water be more fun for my rube. I ---Dook---wanna leave during 2nd chapter but rube wants c the marchers green water.  Nudder waste  tine. They played on Wisconsin in strait honor hero big brother those one wingers from dat place below the Angels rest place.   Off to Ewing soon after.  Santa parade at mid nite.  I--Dook--are 🎅!

By way narz band blow and blow. Still futbol team fall and fall.  Uncal Vern just wanna  cee rube gal.  Old fart!