Galax vs Chilhowie/ 1A semi final

CHS90

So this was brought up before the Grayson game and again heavily before the GW game in Wytheville. I did not see a kid play for Galax in the playoffs that didn't against us during the regular season.  You can take a look at the box scores and games stats and see if there is anyone lighting up the scoreboard that wasnt on there earlier in the year. I just looked at Narrows Box score and it is still Brown, Vaught and the two QBs

.  It doesn't matter who they have in this game.

Then again they may roll out some 6"5 monster that runs a 4.3-40 that we havent seen.lol

On 11/25/2018 at 3:23 PM, vols4life said:

Nope,Im not from Saltvegas..Look at the Helmet..🙄🙄..If you have any passing attack you can beat Chilhowie..You also won't be playing in the comforts of home.Even up 27 points you still got a break and I've saw it first hand how that works.

I guess that passing attack theory didn't pan out. 

1 hour ago, vols4life said:

Lol,you haven't played a true passing team..

Where's the game this week..lol

Salem has turf,can't be there

From your analogy, I guess the Warriors are glad RH don't have much of a passing game. Since that's what can beat them so you say. 

4 hours ago, vols4life said:

Lol,you haven't played a true passing team..

Where's the game this week..lol

Salem has turf,can't be there it's 

It's got to be a tough prep week. CH cannot get a state delegate  to move the game to a grass field.

They don't have the advantage of the visiting team having to stand in water on the sidelines.

Riverheads doesn't throw but a couple times a game, so cannot not hold the receivers every play. 

Haha,. I kid, I kid. Goodluck to the Warriors Saturday. 

Seriously though, as much talk as there have been, If they loose that noise you will hear in southwestern corner of the state will be the town of Chilhowie imploding. 

To the Chilhowie faithful:

There are a few Marion fans hoping you lose, but I believe the majority are wanting to see you win it all.  My group from Marion will return to Salem again this year to cheer on our Smyth County (and Tazewell County) neighbors.  This group even includes current and former Marion players supporting both SWVA teams.  Now, ignore the vocal minority and go take care of some unfinished business.

5 hours ago, Liam McPoyle said:

To the Chilhowie faithful:

There are a few Marion fans hoping you lose, but I believe the majority are wanting to see you win it all.  My group from Marion will return to Salem again this year to cheer on our Smyth County (and Tazewell County) neighbors.  This group even includes current and former Marion players supporting both SWVA teams.  Now, ignore the vocal minority and go take care of some unfinished business.

I'll represent the minority then if Marion played for a title I about guarantee you wouldn't see many Chilhowie fans pulling for the Canes and I don't blame them. It's not personal I just can't pull for a rival and if Chilhowie wins it Kudos to them

6 hours ago, Topper24 said:

It's got to be a tough prep week. CH cannot get a state delegate  to move the game to a grass field.

They don't have the advantage of the visiting team having to stand in water on the sidelines.

Riverheads doesn't throw but a couple times a game, so cannot not hold the receivers every play. 

Haha,. I kid, I kid. Goodluck to the Warriors Saturday. 

Seriously though, as much talk as there have been, If they loose that noise you will hear in southwestern corner of the state will be the town of Chilhowie imploding. 

Better be glad Heath, the dude from Marion that got all of that ruckus started by writing all of the delegates has his hands full in the Christmas Market and parade this weekend or he would be writing them again to get the game moved. 

2 hours ago, Canes00 said:

I'll represent the minority then if Marion played for a title I about guarantee you wouldn't see many Chilhowie fans pulling for the Canes and I don't blame them. It's not personal I just can't pull for a rival and if Chilhowie wins it Kudos to them

I understand your position and think you make some valid points.  You and the other long-time Marion members are respectfully open and honest on here, which I like. What I don't like are the new people who are joining for the sole purpose of provoking arguments with Chilhowie fans.  I didn't want to be associated with that group, but I can see now that I unfairly lumped you and some other Marion fans with them.