2019 schedules

ojrussell

15 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

For the record, I’ve confirmed (from folks who are batting 1.000 with me) what I’ve said with multiple sources.  TW rejected both offers because they couldn’t get home games on the first leg.  

So you are saying, when schedules are made again, you will front the money to make up for losing a home game?

49 minutes ago, Grapeape said:

Responding to the trolls only encourages them. 

I hope he does, I am after his money, since he shows no concern for having any coming into the program.

Also his information about Hurley and Patrick Henry is false. I asked.

Hurley's situation was explained in an earlier post. Patrick Henry contracts have never been discussed by the Ad or HC of Thomas Walker.

On 6/8/2019 at 2:39 PM, TwhscoachT said:

I hope he does, I am after his money, since he shows no concern for having any coming into the program.

Also his information about Hurley and Patrick Henry is false. I asked.

Hurley's situation was explained in an earlier post. Patrick Henry contracts have never been discussed by the Ad or HC of Thomas Walker.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975cfd830c4376446a2e

Glad to see I’ve struck a nerve.  I guarantee you I’m about as emotionally uninvested in this as can be imagined.  If you can’t handle the heat, (1) schedule better opponents and (2) stop bringing it up.  This makes twice that people have brought it up to antagonize me, and twice they’ve had their feelings hurt by the conversation.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, ojrussell said:

Any information on schedules for 2019. After December 8th we will need a topic to discuss.!

Gary Thompson @VHSLscorer

Gary Thompson Retweeted VHSL Athletics

p_Ap6cgH_bigger.jpg VHSL Athletics @VHSL_

The 2019 VHSL Master Football Schedule has been released! The schedule can be found here: https://tinyurl.com/y3sk5mlm  or on the VHSL website.

p_Ap6cgH_bigger.jpg VHSL Athletics @VHSL_
Out-of-state and private school schedules will be added and posted by August 1st. Please note that we are still receiving updates/corrections and will repost the Master Schedule during the week of July 8th to incorporate any updates.

great state

Galax Gazette Sports @GazetteSports24

VHSL master football schedule useless factoid o' the day: Rural Retreat exited the Mountain Empire District and will join the Hogoheegee this fall. The Indians will still play more MED teams (5) than Hogo teams (4).

great state

Following 2019 schedules for Tennessee for anyone interested...

Midstate HS Football @zonescores

Schedules for every high school football team in the state courtesy of @TNHSFB . Great job by @Examine_Stew compiling over 300 schedules.