NFHS Network Subscription question

swva_havok_fan

I have a question about the paid subscription to NFHS Network. If I paid today (November 30) would I then turn around and get charged again tomorrow (December 1) since it's a new month, therefore getting charged twice in two days?

I want to watch Pikeville and Bluefield in their state championship games which are being played today and then watch the VHSL games next week, but I don't want to get charged twice, when I only plan to keep the subscription till next weekend. Lol.

13 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I have a question about the paid subscription to NFHS Network. If I paid today (November 30) would I then turn around and get charged again tomorrow (December 1) since it's a new month, therefore getting charged twice in two days?

I want to watch Pikeville and Bluefield in their state championship games which are being played today and then watch the VHSL games next week, but I don't want to get charged twice, when I only plan to keep the subscription till next weekend. Lol.

No, its a month to month from date of purchase.  I bought mine the day before the 1A state Championship game last year on 12/09/2017 because when they moved it to Sunday I couldn't go. It renews on that day each month.  It was actually pretty good coverage and you could see a lot more obviously than you could in the stands.

8 minutes ago, Bluefield researcher said:

You can watch Bluefield for free at http://wvmetronews.com/

How do you see this game playing out? I was only able to see the Graham/Beaver game at the beginning of the season. Bluefield's only loss was to LB who is playing in the 3A semi's this weekend in Lynchburg.