COACHING IN 2019

bucfan64

I heard from somebody who is a very reliable source that a recently resigned HC was selected for Castlewood job. Recent as in past 4-5 years. Wise Co guy. Not saying a name don’t wanna distribute bad information if my guy is incorrect. But hasn’t done me wrong yet. 

11 minutes ago, Unchained said:

If Jimbo is forced out I can see the Bears picking up some footballers:)

Question... Its not to early to make a X-mas list is it?

If not am asking Santa Claus or The Football Gods to send some of them good old football players down from Norton to UNION!!

1 hour ago, jarhead24219 said:

Barry Jones will be back in GATE CITY BLUE for next year, coaching the line and d-fence

Did I not share this? I may have forgotten. My bad. But yes, it’s been official for a little while now. Hunter Jones is also on the staff. Another Blue Devil on the sideline. He was with Jeremy at RC last year. 

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:53 PM, Real Sasquatch said:

Whitney Saunders has been named the new A.D. at Tazewell High School.  Great Hire!! Wish her the best.

WVVASPORTS Retweeted

Nick Dugan @NSDugan

Some familiar faces returning to @TAZHIGHSCHOOL athletics.

Whitney Saunders will take over as Athletic Director, (as stated above)
Omar Reed will be the Boy's Head Basketball Coach in 2019-20.

great state

On 6/7/2019 at 10:25 PM, GloboGymCobras said:

I heard from somebody who is a very reliable source that a recently resigned HC was selected for Castlewood job. Recent as in past 4-5 years. Wise Co guy. Not saying a name don’t wanna distribute bad information if my guy is incorrect. But hasn’t done me wrong yet. 

Was your reliable source “reliable”?

20 hours ago, trublue said:

Tim Hayes Retweeted

Chris Lark @Coach_Lark

Happy to announce that I have accepted the position of Head Football Coach at Castlewood High School. Excited about getting started!

great state

Adding to above...

Kevin Mays @kevmays

@bluedevilslive grad Chris Lark has been hired as the new football coach @castlewoodlive. Brian Summers, the Castlewood baseball coach, will do double duty after being named as the boys basketball coach. @tnsportslive

great state

It's with a heavy heart that I must announce, after praying and discussing it with my family, I will not be returning as head coach of the Tiburon Landsharks for the 2019 season of offline dynasty on NCAA Football 14. I won't rule out coaching again in the future and I will certainly miss the kids and the community, but between work and personal life, I've found that adding coaching to my schedule is too taxing when considering how many important things there are in life, like Red Dead Redemption 2. Ultimately, I want to be able to take some time to go hunting, catch some fish, and maybe take a trip to Tajiti.

Just have faith, stick to the plan, and eventually another opportunity will arise. Probably somewhere in Scott County.

• 3 weeks later...