Trevor Lawrence

#BBN

Thoughts on the Clemson QB, pretty Impressive to play in the National Championship game as a true freshman and have that much poise! Still another half left to go but I believe Dabo has a jewel in Lawrence.

12 hours ago, #BBN said:

Thoughts on the Clemson QB, pretty Impressive to play in the National Championship game as a true freshman and have that much poise! Still another half left to go but I believe Dabo has a jewel in Lawrence.

Just another reason to hate Butch Jones.

11 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

He said after game he wanted to win 3 more titles haha

Like that guy will be there 4 years lol

Ya know, I could actually see him staying all 4 years. 

Following is a storyline from KTN  re: Trevor in his early childhood days in TN … 

https://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Football/2018/12/05/Freshman-Sensation-East-Tennessee-native-Lawrence-leads-Clemson-to-playoff

I remember watching him in a TV high school game in Cartersville GA against a team out of FL .  Trevor was being chased out of the pocket toward the sideline...falling away off of his back foot,  he threw a strike of about 60 yards to one of his receivers for a TD.  The announcers, I think it was ESPN, said "there are some NFL quarterbacks that could not make that throw".  You knew then he was special.  Also, they mentioned his GPA being over 4.0...impressive. 

He credits the most important thing in life as his faith...mature beyond his age.

As to the question, will he stay all four year at Clemson,  probably. 

1 hour ago, trublue said:

Following is a storyline from KTN  re: Trevor in his early childhood days in TN … 

https://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Football/2018/12/05/Freshman-Sensation-East-Tennessee-native-Lawrence-leads-Clemson-to-playoff

I remember watching him in a TV high school game in Cartersville GA against a team out of FL .  Trevor was being chased out of the pocket toward the sideline...falling away off of his back foot,  he threw a strike of about 60 yards to one of his receivers for a TD.  The announcers, I think it was ESPN, said "there are some NFL quarterbacks that could not make that throw".  You knew then he was special.  Also, they mentioned his GPA being over 4.0...impressive. 

He credits the most important thing in life as his faith...mature beyond his age.

As to the question, will he stay all four year at Clemson,  probably. 

Disagree...no way he is there 4 years

• 5 months later...

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26847097/trevor-lawrence-most-nfl-ready-sophomore-ever-now-what

"Whether it's in the NFL or having a job in the real world, it's hard to be a regular person. So I think it's important to work on yourself, on your soul."

Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence