Central @ Union

#BBN

Thoughts? Don’t believe this game has any implications on the final Regional seedlings, since Central lost to Ridgeview on Friday. I am definitely sure it will be a very intense ballgame.

For some reason central always plays union better than they do anyone else. It almost seems like the two teams are going in opposite directions at this point. Union has been playing really well the last few weeks and I think they come out ahead in this one.

Central plays good basketball for short periods of time, and then they act like they have never touched a basketball and have about 10 turnovers and 10 forced shots early in the possession. They have a hard time finishing at the rim, easy lay ups are missed quite frequently. I think this game comes down to the wire and the team that hits their free throws comes away with the win. Union is playing very well right now. Good luck to both teams tonight! I’ll be there watching!

Congratulations to Central on a big W, outplayed and out hustled Union. Still don’t understand why #20 doesn’t play more for them.

Officias swallowed their whistle their at the end, not sure it would’ve mattered way Union was played. They just got out worked and didn’t respond to the physical play.

Central played well enough to win, but I agree the refs swallowed their whistles about all night, wouldn’t call the obvious fouls but called a lot of touch fouls. 

#20 played well for Central, not sure why he doesn’t play more, but Central has the athletes to run people to death.....pretty good bench. 

Guess the season comes to an end this weekend, should be an interesting end to the season.

Kudos to Central. Depth again caught up to Union. Just can’t play a physical, tough game with 5 players. I think the zone defense hurt the Bears late, it is just to tough to rebound out of that type of defense. Guard play and turnovers in the 2nd half were about the worst I’ve seen in a while. I agree on the officiating, they were on the verge of letting that one get out of hand.