LEE SPLITTING

jarhead24219

I have read that LEE HIGH may go back to separate schools again for whatever reason. If they were to go to a LEE EAST (JONESVILLE) and a LEE WEST(PENN. GAP) could they step down to single A ???and if they did maybe field one team as single A, or would they have to still compete as AA. I see a new school closer to BIG STONE GAP stop the bleeding to UNION and a new school on the far end of JONESVILLE and picking up kids from TOMMY WALKER.There are lots of kids that may come from KEOKEE that attend UNION that could switch.

26 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

I have read that LEE HIGH may go back to separate schools again for whatever reason. If they were to go to a LEE EAST (JONESVILLE) and a LEE WEST(PENN. GAP) could they step down to single A ???and if they did maybe field one team as single A, or would they have to still compete as AA. I see a new school closer to BIG STONE GAP stop the bleeding to UNION and a new school on the far end of JONESVILLE and picking up kids from TOMMY WALKER.There are lots of kids that may come from KEOKEE that attend UNION that could switch.

Plenty of talk about it here. 

• 4 months later...

Igor5150                                            This is not going to happen its just a Lee Co school board dumb suggestion more of their bs thinking Lee Co spent millions of dollars thorough bond referendrums&tax increases  to build Lee High 30 years ago to general public of Lee Co will vote against this kind of bs