just 6 months

Bluefield researcher

2 hours ago, Bluefield researcher said:

Until Graham - Beaver week!

Bluefield Researcher, shame on you calling it that and I'm a Graham fan.  Something is wrong with the world when the Beavers stadium voice leads with "Graham."  tic.  I don't know what to expect other than it being a close game. Graham's D will keep em in it.  I said this earlier in Dec, the game this year for 2019 in my opinion, will be decided by Graham's offensive line (some new starters and some big losses even with Meadows returning) versus Bluefield's defensive line.  To me, that will be Graham's biggest question mark entering the season and that is....the offensive line.  The G-Men lose Allen which is huge on both sides, but everyone knows Lester's ability at QB and the G-Men have some good young one's coming up at WR to replaces those losses and RB will be fine, but I'm worried about the O Line, at least.....early in the first game of the season against a defensive line the caliber of Bluefield's.  Gonna be fun again.

38 minutes ago, Bluefield researcher said:

I was also the Stadium voice of the G-Men for the last 5 games last year. I led them to the title. lol

That you did Sir.  Any thoughts on taking over in Blacksburg for Virginia Tech?  Titles and your presence are certainly a historical trend.  

7 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

That you did Sir.  Any thoughts on taking over in Blacksburg for Virginia Tech?  Titles and your presence are certainly a historical trend.  

I think my favorite team needs me more in Lincoln, NE

Oh to be a fan again. I report next Friday morning for my first college scrimmage of spring ball, have a clinic to attend Saturday, and two more preseason clinics already on the calendar paid for with rooms booked. VHSL stuff usually won't start up until the end of July, but if you pull double duty like me, you literally get about 2 months away from football. I'm not complaining though, just providing some insight to those that are not aware of the work and sacrifice that goes into our avocation as officials. Remember, we don't drop out of the sky on Friday's and Saturday's.

On 2/27/2019 at 1:16 PM, chipinbogey said:

Oh to be a fan again. I report next Friday morning for my first college scrimmage of spring ball, have a clinic to attend Saturday, and two more preseason clinics already on the calendar paid for with rooms booked. VHSL stuff usually won't start up until the end of July, but if you pull double duty like me, you literally get about 2 months away from football. I'm not complaining though, just providing some insight to those that are not aware of the work and sacrifice that goes into our avocation as officials. Remember, we don't drop out of the sky on Friday's and Saturday's.

Most people don’t hats off to you sir that is a job I do not want but the same people that crap on officials are the same ones yelling at the coaches to “run something different!”

• 4 weeks later...

7 hours ago, GusDaGuesser said:

If what I’m hearing is true about the Beaver QB situation, they won’t come close to losing a game next season.

Do they play Botetourt again? Beavers could possibly lose that one again..