State semifinals

Beamerball

Β 

Kevin Mays‏ @kevmays
At the half, Eastside shooting 44.8 percent from the floor, Burton shooting 28 percent; Eastside with 6 turnovers, Burton with 12 turnovers. Halftime of the Class 1 boys basketball state semifinal, Eastside 32, Burton 18 @tnsportslive
Β 

The RVASportsNetwork‏ @TheRVASportsNet

#ACC Men's Basketball Final: #14 Florida State 73, #15 Virginia Tech 64 (OT). Seminoles finish game on 12-3 run, earn double bye to #ACCTournament quarterfinals next Thursday, #Hokies will play Wednesday.
Β 
HRVarsity‏ @HRVarsity
Phoebus beats John Marshall 74-71 in overtime and will play Northside on Thursday at 2:30 at VCU for the Class 3 boys basketball state championship
Β 
C'ville Varsity‏ @CvilleVarsity
Β 

The Louisa County boys basketball team defeats Lake Taylor 74-67 in the #VHSL Class 4 state semifinals. Lions will face GW-Danville in the state championship game on Thursday at 8 p.m. at the Siegel Center in Richmond.

Β 

great state

Gate City Retweeted

Β Tanner Cook Β πŸ“°β€Β @tcookjcpress
Congrats to @gcboysbball on a terrific season! FWIW, Gate City’s Zac Ervin finishes his career with 2,351 points, which is good for ninth all-time in VHSL. Gate City is the only boys basketball team to have two players inside the state’s top 10 scoring list. @bluedevilslive
Β 
Tanner Cook Β πŸ“°β€Β @tcookjcpress
Junior guard Bradley Dean will start next season with 1,368 points and finished this season with 708 points (24.4 PPG). If he follows the same progression, he too will reach 2,000 career points by the end of the year. Stay tuned...
Β 
Β 
Tim Hayes‏ @Hayes_BHCSports
#VHSL Boys Basketball, Class 1 State Semifinals, End 3rd: Eastside 51, J.I. Burton 36.
Β 
Kevin Mays‏ @kevmays
Kevin Mays Retweeted SCHSCOUGARPRIDE

SCHSCOUGARPRIDE‏ @schscougarpride

Final Cougars 64 Rappahannock 55 Surry will play in the Class 1 Boys State Championship Saturday @ 1pm.
Β 
great state

Marsel T. Mason‏ @TheSel2

Surry County boys and girls basketball teams advance to VCU on Saturday!
Girls: Surry 74 Riverheads 54 F
Boys: Surry 64 Rappahannock 55 F-OT
Β 
great state

Tim Hayes‏ @Hayes_BHCSports

#VHSL Boys Basketball, Class 1 State Semifinals, 2:07 left: Eastside 67, J.I. Burton 52.
Β 
#VHSL Boys Basketball, Class 1 State Semifinals, FINAL SCORE: Eastside Spartans 69, J.I. Burton Raiders 54. Eastside advances to state finals for second straight year. #HCBB
Β 
great state

5 hours ago, sixcat said:

I see it now that I read again. You'd think that they would have been prepared for this knowing ahead of time they were hosting a high school basketball game.

Answer above!

Β 

On 3/7/2019 at 12:57 PM, Liam McPoyle said:

I know Mennonites are slow to embrace progress, but you'd think they'd have a 3 point line by now.

Mennonites are slow to embrace a certain kind of change they view as morally wrong.Β  I think the definition of "progress" is interpreted different by many. Be glad that even though there was no three point lines, they did have out of bounds lines and a half court line. The Amish don't even do those.,πŸŽΆπŸ˜ƒ