Richlands Softball

Ryan4VT

This kid sounds like the type of kid that any coach would love to be able to coach.  Doing amazing things on the mound, and overcoming the adversity with the knee injury.  

639 strikeouts for her career, that is an amazing number..........how old is this kid? 

Any schools recruiting her??? If not i'd be very surprised........

5 hours ago, #BBN said:

639 strikeouts for her career, that is an amazing number...

She’s at 652 after the Tazewell game last night. 

Not unreasonable to think she’ll hit 700 by the end of this season. And she’s just a junior. Not sure if she can get to Light’s S/O number from Coeburn. That number is 1,092. 

1 hour ago, swva_havok_fan said:

That's strange.  That's way out of the way for both schools.  If that's the case, why not just play it at Battle and make it a tripleheader Saturday with the M7 semifinals?  Lol

When they played this playoff last year, they played it at Tazewell. Who knows lol. 

On 5/15/2019 at 12:56 PM, #BBN said:

This kid sounds like the type of kid that any coach would love to be able to coach.  Doing amazing things on the mound, and overcoming the adversity with the knee injury.  

639 strikeouts for her career, that is an amazing number..........how old is this kid? 

Any schools recruiting her??? If not i'd be very surprised........

She is a great young lady on and off the mound. 

On 5/16/2019 at 9:20 AM, swva_havok_fan said:

That's strange.  That's way out of the way for both schools.  If that's the case, why not just play it at Battle and make it a tripleheader Saturday with the M7 semifinals?  Lol

Battle's field is trash, they played there last year.

23 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

When they played this playoff last year, they played it at Tazewell. Who knows lol. 

Last year's SWD regular season game was played at Battle, two years ago was at Tazewell.

Personally, I wanted to play it at Stuart Land and Cattle but I wasn't asked for an opinion. 

1 minute ago, cityofRaven said:

Battle's field is trash, they played there last year.

Last year's SWD regular season game was played at Battle, two years ago was at Tazewell.

Personally, I wanted to play it at Stuart Land and Cattle but I wasn't asked for an opinion. 

I know, I only said that because I wanted to see three games tomorrow.  Lol.

1 minute ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I know, I only said that because I wanted to see three games tomorrow.  Lol.

You can watch 2 and listen to 1 :)  

Richlands/Lebanon 2019 Round 3 on WRIC, 97.7, star95.com/richlands-blue-tornado/ LIVE!!! Pre-game show to begin at 1:50 p.m. EDT.

• 4 weeks later...

Richlands should have a decent shot at the title this year. There was a rumor that Estes would be back in the circle for Madison but she didn’t throw today. Seale is good but not at Estes’ level. 

• 1 month later...

On 7/24/2019 at 7:59 PM, Ryan4VT said:

Mac Osborne committee today to VT. 

Helluva pickup for my Hokies, who are on the uptick already. 

Very happy for Mac and proud of her! Years of hard work and dedication come full circle with state championship and now verbal commit to VT. She'll be an asset for the Hokies!