UNION QB ???

jarhead24219

9 hours ago, #BBN said:

so who will be the QB for Union next year?  I hear that Jones has transferred to Great Crossing High School in Georgetown, KY.

Damei Lester says goodbye to the walmart warriors

Damei Lesters says I'm back as your starting QB in Big Stone.

13 hours ago, JDHoss said:

Our grandson played for Robinson, and will be on the freshman team at D-B this year. Both Robinson and Seveir have struggled badly. In the coming years, last year's 4-6 record may be looked back on as a fond memory for D-B fans. 

I work  at large chemical located in Kingsport and the DB fans have been telling me this was coming for a while, I watched both last season and couldn't believe the lack of athletes and speed.The lack of athletes in the whole Tri-Cities is pretty low right now except for Greeneville which should at least make it back to State, if not win it again.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2019 at 11:38 AM, #BBN said:

so who will be the QB for Union next year?  I hear that Jones has transferred to Great Crossing High School in Georgetown, KY.

Expect it to be a two man race between the Gibson boy and the Hall kid. Hall had a brother who quarterbacked for the bears a few years back

3 hours ago, UNION401 said:

Expect it to be a two man race between the Gibson boy and the Hall kid. Hall had a brother who quarterbacked for the bears a few years back

im hearing brody gibson. he was the jv qb last year and saw a few snaps in varsity games. he has a good arm and can run as well. jus needs some reps which he will get in the 7 on 7s coming up

4 hours ago, The U Bear said:

im hearing brody gibson. he was the jv qb last year and saw a few snaps in varsity games. he has a good arm and can run as well. jus needs some reps which he will get in the 7 on 7s coming up

It could very well be Gibson. I assure you no matter who wins the job from these 2 the Bears will be in good hands at the quarterback position

28 minutes ago, UNION#ATW said:

Just to let all the UNION Nation know....i saw the new helmet design for this year...their NICE!!

Just a hint there not Orange!!🤔😁🏈

All of SWVA will rejoice if they get rid of those horrible orange helmets.

The original Union helmets looked incredible, never understood the change 

11 minutes ago, redtiger said:

All of SWVA will rejoice if they get rid of those horrible orange helmets.

The original Union helmets looked incredible, never understood the change 

Seen a picture of them today, they’re navy with orange speckles 

41 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

now go back to the first year white uni with the navy numbers

Rumor is their getting a couple new style's of jersey's....just dont know when...

3 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

now go back to the first year white uni with the navy numbers

There are new white uniforms, I don’t have much detail, but I am pretty sure they feature navy numbers and are the elastic kind this year. 

15 hours ago, UNION#ATW said:

Helmets still ant a finished product yet... But looking good

IMG952351~2.jpg

Those are sharp!     Hopefully the U logo will be Orange/White. The past few years you couldn't see the orange part against the orange helmet and it looked like a blue L lol

18 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Richlands has gotten rid of the white helmets. 

I’m not happy with this development lol. 

Richlands wised up now maybe VT will too!!

Also can't help but notice, your profile pic is of a black Richlands helmet not white. LOL 

On 6/11/2019 at 7:51 PM, Gridiron60 said:

Some would say those white helmets were bad mojo 😂 , I like navy better myself. 

They played well in those helmets. Went to a state title in them. Don’t think there was much bad mojo. And if I’m not mistaken, weren’t both of the comeback wins against Graham a few years ago in the white helmet? Hahaha. Just messin with ya. 

On 6/12/2019 at 2:01 PM, Chappy said:

Richlands wised up now maybe VT will too!!

Also can't help but notice, your profile pic is of a black Richlands helmet not white. LOL 

Yep. It’s a black fantasy helmet I mocked up last year. Gonna make it for a mini helmet here soon. Wish Mance would let us wear it lol. 

17 hours ago, UNION#ATW said:

I think this is a nice looking helmet for UNION this year 2019...1585084681_IMG9523542.jpg.53eefa85b6e4eebf4e95cbc5deea0296.jpg

Still wish they’d use white instead of blue inside the U. 

The last few years the orange blended in, now the blue will. Makes it look like half a logo from afar.