5. Dustin Bartley -Sullivan East

6. Adam Davison -Sullivan East

7. Ryan Bledsoe -Cherokee

8. Christian Webb -Tenn. High

9. Cade Mitchell -Tenn High

10. Kendle Cutlip -Science Hill

11. Ben Williams -Sullivan Central

12. Eric Wilson -Elizabethton

Coaches John Dyer Sullivan East- Roby Witcher -Tenn High- Greg Barnett -Daniel Boone

Should be a great game. 3 Point contests and Slam Dunk at halftime. Game at King U on April 29th , 7,30pm

Tennessee boys team should win easily.  Atwood was a finalist for Mr. Basketball in 2A.  Wadsworth, Foreman, Webb and Cutlip are all stellar players.

I would imagine Whitson of D-B and Frazier of Ridgeview will be playing in the girls game.  Would love to see that matchup.

2 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Tennessee boys team should win easily.  Atwood was a finalist for Mr. Basketball in 2A.  Wadsworth, Foreman, Webb and Cutlip are all stellar players.

I would imagine Whitson of D-B and Frazier of Ridgeview will be playing in the girls game.  Would love to see that matchup.

Tenn guys just added 3 more players. Gavin Reece of Johnson County and Preston Quillen of Tenn High and Chad Heglar of Daniel Boone! Tenn now has 15 guy players! As far as Whitson she is playing . Bailey is not.. She has softball game.

The FCA Senior Girls game will be a East -West All Star Game with Tenn players mixed with Va girls on the West team . East team will be entire team of Tenn girls. This game will be fun also. East is coached by Bill Francis of Dobyns Bennett and Scotty Whaley of Science Hill. West is coached by John Hubbard former Abingdon coach. West has Va High, Galax , Cherokee, Unaka, Unicoi , and Cloudland.. East has Dobyns Bennett, Tenn High, Science Hill , Daniel Boone, Volunteer, Hampton, Elizabethton  and Sullivan South. Game is at 6pm.

Boys final:  SWVA 109, NETN 98

QMR lit it up!  Damn is he a good player.  I was impressed.  I was soundly expecting a Tennessee domination.  The Livingston boy from Eastside had a good game as well as the boy from Holston.

QMR won MVP for SWVA and Christian Webb of Tennessee High won MVP for NETN.

8 hours ago, BBHoops_18 said:

Knew VA would be tough with the Radford boys. Did Allen and Baker play?

Yes, they played quality minutes.  But then again, so did everyone from both teams.

Garrison of Union had an injury scare with his ankle, but he only came out for a couple of minutes and went right back in.

I organized the games and let me say I was so proud of the Va boys! For 12 years Tenn had beat the Va guys. But with the addition of Graham and Radford boys we broke the streak! Drew Baker and Cam Allen are amazing athletes. Quin Morton Robertson was on a level like no other. His 3 point shooting in the second half was incredible! Miles Jones with his height was a kicker too! His defense and put backs on offence. Ben Hulbert from Holston opened the game up with hitting back to back 3's. Livingstone of Eastside played well. Race Moir was a presence inside rebounding. So proud of all the Va guys. Todd Baker of Graham did a great job coaching Va. They beat a very talented NET team who takes pride in their basketball. For Va to win was a huge accomplishment to say the least. Thanks Havok for showing up and supporting our guys!