Cumberland District Softball Tournament

#BBN

Tournament starts Friday I believe.  Seeding will finalize after todays games I believe.  If RC beats Castlewood I believe it will be 

1. Eastside

2. Twin Springs

3. Rye Cove

4. JI Burton

5. Castlewood

6. Thomas Walker

If RC loses I think it will be a 3 way tie for 3rd.  I assume a coin flip from there for 3-5.  

And Castlewood continues to have RC's softball number.  I could be wrong but I believe that causes a three way tie for third at the moment.  There may be a make up game or so hanging out there.  Congrats to Ashley Smith on hitting her 33rd career HR knocking out 2 in the game.

What decides the tie breaker? Because three teams were tied for 3rd and rye cove came up 5th?

Same goes for baseball, in the Mountain conference, GC, Central, and Union will possibly all 3 be tied for 3rd?

10 hours ago, #BBN said:

What decides the tie breaker? Because three teams were tied for 3rd and rye cove came up 5th?

Same goes for baseball, in the Mountain conference, GC, Central, and Union will possibly all 3 be tied for 3rd?

Head to head and if that can't decide it, then coin toss unless the tie is for first place in which a one game playoff decides it.