Giles losing kids? Transfering? Trouble?

Old Soul

The town may get more mad after some news come out. The info or news is kind of already out there, but I suspect the majority of those in Pearisburg and even Bluefield, dont know yet. And by the way, it's NOT a sure thing yet. It's pretty close to sure, but still not an absolute.

52 minutes ago, GusDaGuesser said:

I’m hearing everybody is going to be Green with Envy of the G-Men

Well, you are straight to the point.  To continue with your theme, the Graham fans are going to be Mountain High with a perfect "View" of the football season and the one from Mount View is pretty much a sure thing. Graham gets exactly what they needed which were the two biggest question marks and that's another lineman as the offensive line was a question mark and another athlete at WR/DB and who will get touches out of the backfield. If both are on the field in August, Graham will be tough to deal with it. They may be considered the favorite in every game, and that includes game one in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

The town may get more mad after some news come out. The info or news is kind of already out there, but I suspect the majority of those in Pearisburg and even Bluefield, dont know yet. And by the way, it's NOT a sure thing yet. It's pretty close to sure, but still not an absolute.

Do share this info you have . lol

2 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Well, you are straight to the point.  To continue with your theme, the Graham fans are going to be Mountain High with a perfect "View" of the football season and the one from Mount View is pretty much a sure thing. Graham gets exactly what they needed which were the two biggest question marks and that's another lineman as the offensive line was a question mark and another athlete at WR/DB and who will get touches out of the backfield. If both are on the field in August, Graham will be tough to deal with it. They may be considered the favorite in every game, and that includes game one in my opinion.

This info rings a bell

2 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Graham is now the SWVA All Stars. 

12 hours ago, FoxTrot said:

😂 Richlands May know a little something about that from back in the day. If you win, they will come!

Or give them a little field house tour (back in the day, of course) and a place to live...😂

Things do happen and have always happened, but.........the fallacy rests in making the assumption that.........

Because things happen and have always happened, then Automatically this must surely be what happened with this kid in discussion. I dont know on the Giles end, but I can tell you on the Bluefield end, it did not happen. Now, if you feel this post isn't related to where the thread has shifted, then that is cool, disregard it. But Hokiebird 7, a reasonable person may conclude your comments "hint" that this is what may have happened, and you are spot on, these things DO happen, but they did not happen in this situation.

16 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Things do happen and have always happened, but.........the fallacy rests in making the assumption that.........

Because things happen and have always happened, then Automatically this must surely be what happened with this kid in discussion. I dont know on the Giles end, but I can tell you on the Bluefield end, it did not happen. Now, if you feel this post isn't related to where the thread has shifted, then that is cool, disregard it. But Hokiebird 7, a reasonable person may conclude your comments "hint" that this is what may have happened, and you are spot on, these things DO happen, but they did not happen in this situation.

I know exactly what happened...I talked to his dad the other evening...believe what you want..I'm not gonna argue about it

2 hours ago, Flanker87 said:

Love all the passive aggressive gossip and beating around the bush. Can anyone be straight with information or is this FOX News?

I can’t divulge a lot of how I learned the information I have, but suffice it to say, the economy was booming in Richlands in the 2000s to early 2010s.  The economy isn’t as strong down there these days, and there are plenty who are wistful for those days AND jealous of Graham for its recent run.

1 hour ago, UVAObserver said:

I can’t divulge a lot of how I learned the information I have, but suffice it to say, the economy was booming in Richlands in the 2000s to early 2010s.  The economy isn’t as strong down there these days, and there are plenty who are wistful for those days AND jealous of Graham for its recent run.

No need for anyone from Richlands to be jealous of Graham, this has been happening for years in Bluefield, nothing strange about it, except for the fact that now they have been open about it, while back in the day they did it all behind closed doors. I wish all area teams well, but to say Richlands is jealous of anyone in this area is a misnomer in my book, and your talk about the economy in Richlands shows that the jealousy may be on your side of the field.