Central Boys

Could be a tough team, with the return of McCamis, and Hayes, Bishop, Allison, Mullins, Colley, and Brickey.......a senior loaded team with alot of talent........should be very interesting to see how they fair in the M7 and Region D!

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn’t agree more.  With Coach McAmis Jr on the floor you will have Sr. yelling at his players from the bench along with Jr yelling at his own teammates as well while playing!  Makes it 100% complete!

Should be great games!  Wise has 7 seniors?  GC has Dean, Compton, Sallee, George, Mack and Hensley.  Providing they all stay healthy out of football season, this could be a good group of seniors as well! 

Not to mention role players on bench like Reed, Gose and Starnes!  

Not sure how far this group can go. After this group of seniors graduate, there will be very few tough players coming in behind them from what I’ve seen the last few years from our younger groups.  

The past few groups that have graduated and brought us success had a different type of mindset than these guys coming up now!  We have some Juniors who could be our really last good class of players with a lot of physical toughness and skill but after that?  Going to be some lean years I believe.  We will lose tons of rebounding inside after Reed and Gose leave in 2021!  Going to be very very weak inside!