Tazewell Sports Complex

I see that Tazewell is going to do a "feasibility" study for a sports complex in town.

I wonder what all will be in there. Hopefully there will be an indoor area for footbal practice area.

6 hours ago, b_dawg74 said:

I see that Tazewell is going to do a "feasibility" study for a sports complex in town.

I wonder what all will be in there. Hopefully there will be an indoor area for footbal practice area.

I've heard several things but "indoor football practice facility" wasn't one of them...I've heard indoor track, volleyball courts, basketball courts but not football or baseball practice facility...

4 hours ago, GMan said:

I've heard several things but "indoor football practice facility" wasn't one of them...I've heard indoor track, volleyball courts, basketball courts but not football or baseball practice facility...

I would think of it more as an indoor recreation facility than anything targeted toward a specific sports program.

18 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

I would think of it more as an indoor recreation facility than anything targeted toward a specific sports program.

That's what I mean, the sports I listed would be included in the facility but not baseball or football...

If that is the case, then it sounds like a waste of money. If they are looking to spend nearly 10 million

on a sports complex then why not have room for Basebal and Football. It doesn't have to be a full

field. How big of a field do they use for the 7 on 7? They could have that in there then and not worry about weather.