Union Basketball

#BBN

If they remove Zack and no other coaches it’s going to be an obvious political play. Hard to fathom in a school that small this was contained to the b-ball program. Too many rumors going on about this but many claim it was going on prior to b-ball. Strange, they need to do something and move on. Whole ordeal stinks.

12 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Why? He didn't do anything to anyone. If he wasn't aware of any wrongdoing, why should he be punished?

if he wasnt aware of that stuff goin on with only 8 kids on the team then thats why he shouldnt keep his job. whats the language they use in college   lack of institutional control. thats poor supervision if he didnt know

If the “lack of institutional control” began before b-ball season began how could he be held liable? Seemingly nobody wants to find out the answer to that. 

Thats the whole problem here. You can’t expect any coach to have control over kids at all times. It’s not possible, students were disciplined. Not sure what else could be done. Holding any coach responsible for this is absurd. 

The only people who could want Moore removed are either A) Without knowledge of what happened B) Wanting some unknown political move C) Never want the basketball program to win or D) Still holding some grudge over Pat Jervis not getting the job when the school opened. 

Let the man coach and move on, if something else happens handle it. One issue that possibly carried over from the fall over an entire career is not worthy of removal. 

4 minutes ago, Burrell’s Pearls said:

If the “lack of institutional control” began before b-ball season began how could he be held liable? Seemingly nobody wants to find out the answer to that. 

Thats the whole problem here. You can’t expect any coach to have control over kids at all times. It’s not possible, students were disciplined. Not sure what else could be done. Holding any coach responsible for this is absurd. 

The only people who could want Moore removed are either A) Without knowledge of what happened B) Wanting some unknown political move C) Never want the basketball program to win or D) Still holding some grudge over Pat Jervis not getting the job when the school opened. 

Let the man coach and move on, if something else happens handle it. One issue that possibly carried over from the fall over an entire career is not worthy of removal. 

i dont know when it began thats why i said if what ive heard is true then they really have no choice but to remove him. i dont really care one way or the other. i dont know all the facts. i was giving my opinion on what ive heard. 

As a supporter of all Union sports. My suggestion to the whole community is to encourage that Moore remains coach and shutup. Not more that 650 kids up there so they have to play multiple sports, thinking this was contained to b-ball is naive. If they remove Moore, from an ethical standpoint they’d have to investigate other sports and God knows where that would lead. The kids were disciplined, move on, none of those kids will ever be at Union again.