Chris Kelly Union

RichRich

BlueDevil4life2008 its less about no one having the guts to discuss the issues and more about what apparently went on and it involving juveniles. I know I wont talk about those type of issues on here.

I dont know Chris Kelly but he was apparently treated very poorly by some athletes at "The U", and it was allowed to go on by coaches and administration. Then they remove him as a solution to terrible behavior by players. 

According to his sisters statement Goforth had nothing to do with the original decision to remove Kelly from school activities and now that hes acting principal has decided to keep him involved.  

Sports can be a beautiful thing in people's lives but it can also be very ugly.  The whole situation at Union is pretty ugly

Yeah, let's all pretend the current administration is the savior here 😕

Who do people think were involved in this decision in the first place? WCYB just reported Goforth made the initial decision, and either was vague or the family misunderstood, and Chris was never banned from being involved in athletics, just that he wasn't allowed during school hours, which I can see from an insurance or safety standard. So either this was just a big misunderstanding, or someone 'modified' their initial decision. 

Union has other issues right  now, why they decided to bring this up now blows my mind anyway. 

2 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Yeah, let's all pretend the current administration is the savior here 😕

Who do people think were involved in this decision in the first place? WCYB just reported Goforth made the initial decision, and either was vague or the family misunderstood, and Chris was never banned from being involved in athletics, just that he wasn't allowed during school hours, which I can see from an insurance or safety standard. So either this was just a big misunderstanding, or someone 'modified' their initial decision. 

Union has other issues right  now, why they decided to bring this up now blows my mind anyway. 

I bet Goforth saw everything going down on social media last night and saved face by changing his story when interviewed today. If he told the family what WJHL and WCYB reports he said then why would he temporarily deactivate his Twitter account? I believe he banned Chris from everything, then saved face today through the media after he realized the people in BSG were gonna go after him and his job was in jeopardy. I’m just proud of the people sticking up for Chris and even the people not from BSG. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 3:39 PM, RichRich said:

Wtf this has nothing to do with being from the the South.  You made your post unreadable from the get go

People from the south "typically" are raised with respect...apparently others figured this out.