2019 Anticipated Game(s)

Tigers_07

14 hours ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Blues vs Dawgs. Is this the year?

I hope so.  Bulldogs are cute.

11 hours ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

Richlands @ Union (No Brainer)

Abingdon @ Richlands (Always a Chess Match type of game)

Union @ Graham (Two of the best programs in SWVA)

Ridgeview @ Pikeville, KY (Pikeville is a eastern KY powerhouse)

Chilhowie @ Patrick Henry (Winner will be the Hogoheegee champs and two of the best 1A teams in SWVA)

Ridgeview mat get curb stomped by Pikeville.  It's at their place and as you've said, they are always a very stout 1A contender in Kentucky.

15 hours ago, sixcat said:

That's a mistake that got spread around publicly from a Grayson County marching band promotional on social media.  Grayson actually plays George Wythe on November 1 and do not play Hart County at all.

Someone over on the other board posted a John Marshall schedule awhile back that had them travelling to Tazewell sometime in October.  Lol.

I commented on it and they realized their mistake.

13 hours ago, Blue 72 said:

It's a NO!!! Tazewell coaching staff doesn't know how to us the talent they have and once again the Blues will be victorious.

Mine was about the giles-narz game lol

Everyone knows richlands will beat tazewell lol

On 7/25/2019 at 7:22 AM, Blue 72 said:

It's a NO!!! Tazewell coaching staff doesn't know how to us the talent they have and once again the Blues will be victorious.

I agree it’s a no but the talent they have is at the skill positions they are very weak in the trenches and Richlands is very well coached in the trenches might be close but games are won up front and until Tazewell improves there it will be the same old story

3 hours ago, Falcon Mania said:

I'm really curious to see Abingdon play Tenn High in a regular season game.  They have scrimmaged in the past but regular season will be fun.

A Bearcat alums HS version Hokies vs. Tar Heels.  In both cases, I have to pull for the birds.

Old school Hoo here.  ABC.  Anybody But Carolina.