Scrimmage Schedules

Real Sasquatch

With 2- a - days starting next week, Scrimmages are just 3 weeks away.  Please post scrimmage schedules here !!

Graham - August 15th 7:00 vs. Glenvar  (at Christiansburg High School)  -  *****UPDATED****

Graham - August 22nd  6:00 @ Cave Spring, vs. Cave Spring & Greenbrier East

Both scrimmages are on Thursdays.

2 hours ago, THS6805 said:

Where is ridgeview located?? I check it's in clintwood. 

Beautiful facility.

Get over there if you can make it. School looks more like a Google campus than a high school. And everything about the stadium/field is perfect except parking in a muddy field. 

Mountain Mayhem Scrimmage @ Twin Valley Elem/Middle School

Sat. Aug. 17

SCHEDULE

10:00 Northwood vs. Burton
11:00 Burton vs. River View, WV
12:00 Northwood vs. Rye Cove
1:00 River View, WV vs. Castlewood
2;00 Rye Cove vs. Lebanon
3:00 Castlewood vs. Holston
4:00 Lebanon vs. Rural Retreat
5:00 Holston vs. Twin Valley
6:00 Rural Retreat vs. Twin Springs
7:00 Twin Valley vs. Twin Springs

FORMAT

Start at 10 AM. 50 minutes of playing time - running clock. 10 minute break between games.

Warm-up during the break.

Northwood, Twin Springs, River View, Holston, and Lebanon will wear dark jerseys.

Castlewood, Burton, Rye Cove, Rural Retreat, and Twin Valley will wear white jerseys

5 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Beautiful facility.

Get over there if you can make it. School looks more like a Google campus than a high school. And everything about the stadium/field is perfect except parking in a muddy field. 

I never have to park in the field.

And you're only saying that because the R at midfield was made Richlands blue and not Ridgeview blue for whatever reason.  Lol

1 hour ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I never have to park in the field.

And you're only saying that because the R at midfield was made Richlands blue and not Ridgeview blue for whatever reason.  Lol

I'm taking by the LOL that you are joking about the R, because it appears to be black to me

10 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Beautiful facility.

It financially crippled Dickenson County, but hey, it’s a modern marvel.

5 hours ago, HaloSports2 said:

I'm taking by the LOL that you are joking about the R, because it appears to be black to me

Nope... it's navy blue.  It's the number two complaint you hear from Ridgeview fans about the field.  The number one is the stands are too far away from the field.  I personally don't have a problem with it, but the older folks who are used to Haysi, Clintwood an Ervinton that didn't have tracks around their fields hate it.

My personal number one complaint is that in the August, September and early October home games, you're staring directly into the setting sun if you're on the home side.

1 hour ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Nope... it's navy blue.  It's the number two complaint you hear from Ridgeview fans about the field.  The number one is the stands are too far away from the field.  I personally don't have a problem with it, but the older folks who are used to Haysi, Clintwood an Ervinton that didn't have tracks around their fields hate it.

My personal number one complaint is that in the August, September and early October home games, you're staring directly into the setting sun if you're on the home side.

Haysi was awesome....stands right on the field...great stuff

12 hours ago, 99Bama said:

The new field at River View HS in Bradshaw is looking pretty good. I have a picture of it but can't seem to get it to load. If I'm not mistaken Mount View is getting new turf as well. 

I believe Mount View is building a new stadium right beside the high school with field turf.

On 7/30/2019 at 2:54 AM, Ryan4VT said:

Beautiful facility.

I'm going try best too. Gotta find out ot schedule.