Early thoughts on Richlands Vs. Union

Bulldog05

7 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

I know what Union returns at several positions, but until I see their line play against Elizabethton, I have no clue what they're going to do. 

Union by a TD as time expires on a blocked fg attempt and they run through the band which is marching across the field near the endzone.

2 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Union by a TD as time expires on a blocked fg attempt and they run through the band which is marching across the field near the endzone.

Did you really have to go there? You’re going to get a whole brew haha started before the first games of the season. 😂😂😂😂

55 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Did you really have to go there? You’re going to get a whole brew haha started before the first games of the season. 😂😂😂😂

Yes I did.  All in good fun, of course.  At least Im predicting one team running through the band at the END of the game.   Im sure there will be a whole lot of talk about McDonalds before Graham-Union this year too.

5 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Yes I did.  All in good fun, of course.  At least Im predicting one team running through the band at the END of the game.   Im sure there will be a whole lot of talk about McDonalds before Graham-Union this year too.

Too big a chance that we might get Hamburglared in Bluefield this year to be talking about McDonald's.  Haha

As far as the band comment goes...I'm not touching that with a 10 ft tuba. 🙂

Nope. All of y’all are wrong. 

Richlands will have a 14-0 lead early.

The score at the beginning of 4th quarter will be Richlands 21, Union 7. 

Last minute of the game, Richlands has a 28-21 lead. Union will be out of timeouts. Richlands decides to take a knee but it’s a bad snap and the quarterback loses control. Union recovers the fumble on their own 20. Union gets a couple of quick deep passes downfield and scores a TD with 30 seconds remaining. The PAT is good.  Well Union kicks it off.  Richlands has a nice return but coughs it up at the Union 5. Union returns the fumble for a TD as time expires and wins 34-28.

It is complete pandemonium in the stadium.

51 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

My only prediction is that the Bearded Moose will travel to the BSG and cater the Union Bears and their band before and after the game after a Bears victory.

That joint ain’t gonna be open much longer. Not sure if it makes it to Week 2. 

On 7/30/2019 at 6:28 AM, Union_Fan said:

Too big a chance that we might get Hamburglared in Bluefield this year to be talking about McDonald's.  Haha

As far as the band comment goes...I'm not touching that with a 10 ft tuba. 🙂

I hear Ronald will be making an appearance on the G-Men sideline...checking out the troops this season...

Really.  Talk about WAY-TO-EARLY Predictions.  They haven't even started two-adays.  So basically you are basing your predictions on either

• The past games trends
  • History

Either way its probably too early.  You never know what may transpire during two-adays and scrimmages.  The injury bug hits in the wrong spot can totally flip this game