George Wythe predictions??

I predict GW will win the Mt Empire. Galax will be tough test for them  but they should lose 1 maybe 2 games. A lot of young talent to mix with veteran leadership. With Chilhowie losing a majority of talent  from the past two state runner up teams  the maroons could easily get the state semis this year.

1 hour ago, OLINE77 said:

Galax should win the MED especially with adding Denver Brown.  George Wythe should win 7 -9 games and should still be in the playoffs when Thanksgiving rolls around

denver seems like a good kid but when I watched him a few times last year he seems to shy away from contact. tries to outrun to corner instead of turning up field. i really dont see him as a game changer. good kid but just not a game changer.

10 hours ago, Single A west said:

When he ran against Galax last year he was carrying people before leg injury in 3rd quarter.

Aside from two critical errors in the kicking game that gifted Galax 14 points, Fort was outplaying Galax until Brown’s injury.  One at the very end of the first half, the other at the very beginning of the second half.  That would have been a lot to overcome but Brown’s injury took the wind out of their sails.  I look forward to seeing how Dixon utilizes Brown’s skill-set.

Two other players transferred from Fort Chiswell to Galax as well. I saw them Friday afternoon while volunteering at band camp with my daughter. Not sure of the names but one is long and lean with very good hands.