SWVA Sports 2019 Preseason Poll

V-Cats

The season will be here before we know it and it's time to start up the annual SWVA Sports Top 10 Poll!

Bearcat Dad has passed the reigns to me for this fall and I'll be accepting responses for the preseason poll through a Google Form until Aug 28th

To fill out the poll, go here: https://forms.gle/4aje4MHRDpnojyEA7

Will these be made public?  As always, if you’re so obstinate as to not place teams like Bluefield and Radford on your poll for various idiotic reasons, I feel as if the rest of this site should be aware of the fools skewing the poll, and judge that accordingly.

My bad I thought Bluefield and Graham were the same school.

Is Radford in Southwest Virginia?  If so, why leave out Blacksburg Christiansburg, Salem.........

If you include WVA schools why not NET and EKY schools.  

More games are played  by swVA schools against NET and EKY schools than against WVA schools.  

If those schools were included Bluefield might not get to sit atop the illustrious "SWVA" weekly top 10.  I don't know if some people could handle that.  

If Buefield doesn't win the preseason poll,  it has to be Russian Meddling

17 minutes ago, 24282 said:

My bad I thought Bluefield and Graham were the same school.

Is Radford in Southwest Virginia?  If so, why leave out Blacksburg Christiansburg, Salem.........

If you include WVA schools why not NET and EKY schools.  

More games are played  by swVA schools against NET and EKY schools than against WVA schools.  

If those schools were included Bluefield might not get to sit atop the illustrious "SWVA" weekly top 10.  I don't know if some people could handle that.  

If Buefield doesn't win the preseason poll,  it has to be Russian Meddling

A little tardy to the party, aren’t you?

If you do not vote for Radford and Bluefield, I will vote for each of them twice so that people like you don’t screw up the poll because you refuse to consider them SWVA when this site’s creator, and 98% of the posters here, deem them SWVA.  If multiple people do it, I am not above voting for Bluefield and Radford 5 times each to cancel out the dumb. 

Simple enough?

• GMan locked and unpinned this topic