Tazewell @ Eastern Montgomery

Bulldog05

1 hour ago, THS6805 said:

Ot has got me in marion friday night. I wont be attending. With this be broadcast on the tazewell bulldog network?

Good question.  I will try to find out.  I wouldnt think so since its a scrimmage, but you never know.  The Bulldog network is an awesome idea.  

37 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

No problem.  Will try to post during scrimmage.  From what I understand, Middle School starts at 5:30 with varsity starting at 7:00.  Ill probably get there around 6:00 or 6:30.

Okay thank you. I was wondering the same thing about the new app. I asked the Tazewell Bulldog Football Boosters but haven’t got a response yet. Let me know if you find out. Thank you sir

57 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Good question.  I will try to find out.  I wouldnt think so since its a scrimmage, but you never know.  The Bulldog network is an awesome idea.  

That be great if they did. Give us a preview of what season going be like.

7 hours ago, THS6805 said:

Ot has got me in marion friday night. I wont be attending. With this be broadcast on the tazewell bulldog network?

I’m 98% sure they’re using it as a final practice run to make sure they’re ready to go on the technical side. 

1 hour ago, Bulldog05 said:

So they are gonna broadcast it on the website? Thank you

No. I think they will be there and do a dry run, but not actually broadcast it live. Just to finish up any kinks and stuff.

1 hour ago, THS6805 said:

I have my headphones on me or I slide my phone in my hard hat. 

6 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Actually just talked to one of them and they said they will probably broadcast at least part of the game. But not all of it. 

15 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

No problem.  Will try to post during scrimmage.  From what I understand, Middle School starts at 5:30 with varsity starting at 7:00.  Ill probably get there around 6:00 or 6:30.

I just talked to them, they said it wasn’t gonna be broadcasted. They said they’re not gonna broadcast till next week @ Va High

4 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I heard what Ryan heard.  Was told that they did player interviews (interviewed by atudents) at the school today and was told that they would be at East Mont.  I guess we will find out soon enough.

We have see. I like see a preview. If only 1 quarter.