Week 0 Benefit games/scrimmage/jamborees

THS6805

17 minutes ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

Glad to see Tazewell kicking FG's and extra points other than gong for 2 point conversions like the past couple seasons.

Kicker looks solid.  2 FGs that would have been good from 40 - 45 yards.  Straight down the middle,  good rotation.  Lot of kids contributing.  They look pretty solid.

1 hour ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Kicker looks solid.  2 FGs that would have been good from 40 - 45 yards.  Straight down the middle,  good rotation.  Lot of kids contributing.  They look pretty solid.

Sounds like the kicking game is on par. I was told the last 2 seasons they had a good kicker but never used him. Not sure if this is the same player but having a good kicker sometimes makes the difference.

2 minutes ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

Sounds like the kicking game is on par. I was told the last 2 seasons they had a good kicker but never used him. Not sure if this is the same player but having a good kicker sometimes makes the difference.

Kicker is a sophomore.  Good kid, solid kicker.  Will have him for 2 more years.

13 minutes ago, THS6805 said:

Any blues-gmen fans watching richlands grundy and graham in their scrimmage. Tell us what yall think as well. 

I’ll write something up later tonight. We still have 8 min left in the 4th lol. Stupid lightning delay.