Week 0 Benefit games/scrimmage/jamborees

THS6805

Allen Gregory @Greg_BHCSports

Trenton Adkins returns for ridgeview to start second half, rips off 25-yard run. #hcfh

Union High School @unionbearslive
32 yard TOUCHDOWN!! Gibson to Jenkins. Kick by Crist is GOOD!! Bears lead 26 - 0 over VA High with 9:41 remaining in 3rd qtr. #benefitgame

Brian Woodson @BHCWoodson
Sensabaugh with the 40 TD catch. Dobyns-Bennett leads Tennessee High 14-7 late in 2nd.

great state

Bears mixing in some reserve players. VA High moving the ball on the ground down to the Bear 24. 4:30 remains in 3rd. #benefitgame

Bears recover a fumble on their 13 yard line with 3:18 remaining in the 3rd quarter. #benefitgame

Times News Sports Retweeted
 Eastside Spartans @eastsidevalive
Honaker 8 pass. Kick good. Honaker 27 Eastside 13 HALFTIME

Tim Hayes Retweeted

Half: Elizabethton 14, Science Hill 10

great state

#WolfpackNation @ThePackFootball
TD Wolfpack! @SprolesAlijah from 1 yard out! 2 point conversion is no good. Early in the third, it's Wolfpack 19, Warriors 7.

Brian Woodson @BHCWoodson
Jaden Alderson with the 34 field goal. Dobyns-Bennett leads Tennessee High 17-7 at halftime. THS might regret not scoring on 1st and goal on its first drive of game.

Bears go 3 and out with second team offense. After a delay of game penalty, Bears punt from the 15. Punt fielded on the 50, returned to the 35, but a block in the back penalty moves it back to the Bearcat 44 with 1:14 remaining in the 3rd.

great state

David Moore @davidmoore_7
Ridgeview Kanin Lewis with his 2md TD of the night!! Way to go, young man! Ridgeview actually kicks PAT this time and it's good. Pack 26 Chilhowie 7, late in 3rd. #WolfpackNation #BenefitGame

great state

The Mets just tied the game with the Braves    1-1 ….on a homerun by the Mets pitcher deGrom....SMH

Galax Gazette Sports @GazetteSports24

Galax and Floyd both go with their 2nd units at 3-minute mark of the 3rd. Still 7-0, Galax

Kevin Mays @kevmays
8:44 left in the contest, Wise Central 27, Marion 7 #Benefitgame @tnsportslive

Satterfield goes 25 yards for the TOUCHDOWN!! Jenkins kick is GOOD!! Bears lead VA High, 33-0 with 9:50 remaining in 4th. #benefitgame

great state

Tim Hayes Retweeted

images_bigger.jpg Eastside Spartans @eastsidevalive
Grayson Whited 50 pass from Will Stansberry. Same combo on the pass. Eastside 28 Honaker 27 10:03 3Q

great state

BTW, speaking earlier of the ATL Braves...I saw the commentator, Nick Green play baseball in high school. (I'm watching the Braves game while posting). Nick and Brian McCann both played baseball at Duluth HS and Jeff Francoeur played baseball at Parkview HS...both schools are Gwinnett Co. schools.  #Trivia stuff

Just now, trublue said:

Tim Hayes Retweeted

images_bigger.jpg Eastside Spartans @eastsidevalive
Grayson Whited 50 pass from Will Stansberry. Same combo on the pass. Eastside 28 Honaker 27 10:03 3Q

great state

BTW, speaking earlier of the ATL Braves...I saw the commentator, Nick Green play baseball in high school. (I'm watching the Braves game while posting). Nick and Brian McCann both played baseball at Duluth HS and Jeff Francouer played baseball at Parkview HS...both schools are Gwinnett Co. schools.  #Trivia stuff

A large part of my family lives in upstate NY. My nephew is a die hard Mets fan and my brother took him the other day to watch them beat Cleveland. My brother like myself is a lifetime Bravos fan and they are going to watch the Mets and Braves play tomorrow:)

Floyd td called back on a hold, Galax stops Buffaloes on downs at the 5 with 2:00 left

Allen Gregory @Greg_BHCSports
Ridgeview leads chilhowie 26-21 with 6:40 left in game after 50 yard scoring run by Austin Evans of chilhowie. #hcfh

Jeff Birchfield @JBirchfieldJCP
McBrayer finds a wide open Keller who slipped behind the D-B defense 76 yards for a touchdown. Vikings cut D-B lead to 17-13

Tim Hayes Retweeted
 Brian S. Owens @swva_havok_fan
TD Vikings. 76 yard TD pass by McBrayer. XP is blocked. With 10:53 left in the third, it's @DBHS_FB 17, @BTCS_THS 13. @tnsportslive @BHCSports #HCFH @tssaa

great state

Galax 7, Floyd County 0. Final

David Moore @davidmoore_7
And just like that Ridgeview responds with a TD run by Ian Hartsock.. Kick is good. Ridgeview 33 Chilhowie 21 #WolfpackNation #BenefitGame

Tim Hayes @Hayes_BHCSports
#TSSAA Football, 10:13 left in 3rd: Sullivan Central 28, Sullivan North 14 (Via @BHCSports Correspondent Johnny Wilson). #HCFH

great state