The Coal Bowl Lebanon vs Honaker

Pioneer pride

What are  your  thoughts  and predictions 

Lebanon  was close to winning it last year with small numbers  and young team. I think I it was 35 to 28 with Honaker winning it late. 

My predictions : It will be close again. Both teams look to be improved. I'm saying the home team wins, in a bit of an upset. 

Pioneers  28

Tigers  21

Good luck to both teams 

Honaker left the starters in again Eastside. Pretty sure it was 35-33 when Eastside pulled starters. Don’t see Lebanon beating them. Running back is pretty good, runs hard.

7 hours ago, Deacon said:

Honaker left the starters in again Eastside. Pretty sure it was 35-33 when Eastside pulled starters. Don’t see Lebanon beating them. Running back is pretty good, runs hard.

Maybe so, but Honaker had a tough time beating a weak Lebanon team last year.  Since Lebanon has added more depth, has had a couple talented  players come back to the team and has grown significantly  in experience. I'm telling you this Lebanon team will be vastly improved  from years past. It's going to be a good game, but if honaker underestimates  the Pioneers  they could be in for a surprise they won't like. This group of Pioneers  is hungry to prove something  to all the naysayers  who started rumors that the football program was dead. 

Good luck to both teams. 

19 hours ago, Jags52 said:

If the running back for Lebanon is back from last year I’m going to take Lebanon by 2 scores 

Stanley  graduated,  but Logan Smith did come back he didn't play last year. He was pretty good on both sides of the ball as a freshman and sophomore. He has really good speed. I think I he is playing  reciever on offense. He is also a really good athlete and defending wrestling  state champ in his weight class.