Possible upsets Week 1, what say you?

Gridiron60

On 8/24/2019 at 8:50 PM, grandpaw trojan said:

Going way out but I think Abingdon may be too confident an Battles defence is very stingy, I think Battle 24, Abingdon 21, an yes fingers an toes are crossed.

Buddy i know everyone probably thinks your crazy the way you've been talking about Battle but as a Union fan I'm with u they really do have a chance to be the sleeper in the district.  I'm not saying their gonna win but they're gonna surprise some teams.

On 8/24/2019 at 8:50 PM, grandpaw trojan said:

Going way out but I think Abingdon may be too confident an Battles defence is very stingy, I think Battle 24, Abingdon 21, an yes fingers an toes are crossed.

Abingdon  went very vanilla against Patrick Henry. Basically only playing the first string the first quarter, and then began subbing, and still put up 53.  I'm sorry but Martin Lucus is going to run all over Battle.  Abingdon by at least 3 TDs. 

I think teams are going to find Abingdon a lot more physical than normal  this season. 

On 8/24/2019 at 8:56 PM, fishfan said:

Va high 24

tazewell 20

🤔😂

That would probably upset some people, but don’t believe it would be a upset. V-High has won the last two games. Tazewell will be the underdog in the game.

28 minutes ago, Pioneer pride said:

Abingdon  went very vanilla against Patrick Henry. Basically only playing the first string the first quarter, and then began subbing, and still put up 53.  I'm sorry but Martin Lucus is going to run all over Battle.  Abingdon by at least 3 TDs. 

I think teams are going to find Abingdon a lot more physical than normal  this season. 

Abingdon to big & physical AHS by what ever they want to put up 

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:50 PM, grandpaw trojan said:

saw them play Fort, Fort only 3 starters returning on offense and defense. Only 3 seniors and 2 didn't play last year. I agree JB has a very good defense though.

1 hour ago, Pioneer pride said:

You may be right about it an with a 53 man squad they should have man power an talent to do it to any team in mnt.7 or SW Va. except for the G-Men, I did hear it was other way around against Patrick Henry but that is what I heard.

1 hour ago, CriticalNoise said:

Lee High 3 

Union 0

unions defense misses a key tackle, generals get a field goal out of the drive. Unions offense needs work and can’t get into scoring range. 

😂

Jokes.

I'll go one better... 

Lee High 7, Union 6

Lee "catches" a game winning TD pass as time expires that appears to be clearly dropped.

(Just kidding Union fans)

17 minutes ago, grandpaw trojan said:

You may be right about it an with a 53 man squad they should have man power an talent to do it to any team in mnt.7 or SW Va. except for the G-Men, I did hear it was other way around against Patrick Henry but that is what I heard.

I got that from a very reliable source who was there near the sideline that works at the school. 

8 hours ago, Pioneer pride said:

I got that from a very reliable source who was there near the sideline that works at the school. 

Can tell you for sure Abingdon an Patrick Henry played 1st string for the 1st half an score was 7-0  Abingdon, The other scores were done by the other 42 that Abingdon has on the team.

10 hours ago, Pioneer pride said:

I was not at the game, but from what I was told, PH was also subbing at the same time. Starters played the first half for both teams for the most part. Abingdon was only leading at the half 7-0. I was told that PH got close to scoring but threw a pick. 2nd half was mostly all subs except for a few exceptions.

16 minutes ago, grandpaw trojan said:

Can tell you for sure Abingdon an Patrick Henry played 1st string for the 1st half an score was 7-0  Abingdon, The other scores were done by the other 42 that Abingdon has on the team.

Sorry, I didn't see your post LOL