Mance 200

Ryan4VT

Maybe Mance should have scheduled a couple KY teams .  Or lee high and Montcalm.  Only good news for Richlands right now is that it is not debatable on who plays the toughest schedule.   A 4 -6 Richlands could wind up playing an 8-2 team in the playoffs.  Ask Grayson and Ridgeview about it.  Not a matchup you look forward too even if you win it.  Meanwhile go ahead and schedule , Honaker , and Montcalm , Grundy , etc.  The average fan , just is happy with a W . Right ?

2 hours ago, Jason said:

They better hope no train horns are involved. They won't be able to carry anyones slopbucket if so. lol

I think most of the brewhaha on social media is coming from females probably relatives of players 😂 The moral.of the story, Mamas don't let your babies grow to be football players (if noise bothers them or you) 😂 

35 minutes ago, Tiger 2000 said:

Maybe Mance should have scheduled a couple KY teams .  Or lee high and Montcalm.  Only good news for Richlands right now is that it is not debatable on who plays the toughest schedule.   A 4 -6 Richlands could wind up playing an 8-2 team in the playoffs.  Ask Grayson and Ridgeview about it.  Not a matchup you look forward too even if you win it.  Meanwhile go ahead and schedule , Honaker , and Montcalm , Grundy , etc.  The average fan , just is happy with a W . Right ?

This. x10,000. 

1 minute ago, UVAObserver said:

Just like in 2017.  Richlands had that playoff game against Union won until Mance forgot how much time was left on the clock.  Kept Graham from winning the region title that year, too, so thanks.  🤣

Anytime we can mess something up for our friends on the eastern end of the county. 😎 haha. Just messin’ with ya. 

I agree on the noise.  That was a great atmosphere for a game.  Richlands fans defended there kids last year over the band debacle. They were right to do so.  The union fans are gonna defend the horn.  It’s football. It’s good stuff.  The players will be better for it. Great stories to tell later on.  I want to beat union every time we play them but they have great fans, good coaches , good players. That’s what you go to see.    

Ever been around 100,000 cowbells ringing for hours nonstop at Texas A&M? Or 65,000 Hokies jumping and screaming for hours? I understand the players for the blues never really said anything about it, it’s like someone else said females of staff or family. But you can’t expect to play at the next level if a horn bothers you. 

2 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

I think most of the brewhaha on social media is coming from females probably relatives of players 😂 The moral.of the story, Mamas don't let your babies grow to be football players (if noise bothers them or you) 😂 

I'm just being a butthole. I don't do it often. lol

7 minutes ago, Tiger 2000 said:

I agree. I heard our fans.  Some with players playing. Some just fans.  I personally had no problem with it. And the players I spoke too after the game didn’t use it as an excuse. 

Respect. 🤝

I was just taking a shot in the dark. Every fan base has 4 year fans & every year fans. You can tell them apart. All the true fans know when you come to bullitt park not only are you playing another team, but your going to go up against the Union fan base who makes the place rock for a high school game. It’s home field advantage. Our defense learns hand signal audibles in practice from the sidelines just because of our fans, and they feed off of the noise.

And by no means am I defending this just because I’m from Big Stone.

You'll not hear any grips from this long time Blues fan about the noise, or the atmosphere, loved it, High School Friday night football at its best.  Loved the game, just not the fourth quarter, LoL  Thought Union made the right adjustments, and the Blues just got worn down in the end.  A true Blues fan doesn't hate on other teams fans, we respect them, and when the last whistle blows and we loose, we take our hats off to the other team, and say "Wait til next year.  Congrats to the Bears and their fan base, good game.

10 minutes ago, Blue 72 said:

You'll not hear any grips from this long time Blues fan about the noise, or the atmosphere, loved it, High School Friday night football at its best.  Loved the game, just not the fourth quarter, LoL  Thought Union made the right adjustments, and the Blues just got worn down in the end.  A true Blues fan doesn't hate on other teams fans, we respect them, and when the last whistle blows and we loose, we take our hats off to the other team, and say "Wait til next year.  Congrats to the Bears and their fan base, good game.

The feeling is mutual pal.  We expect a rowdy atmosphere when we travel.  And respect those who rock the bleachers like we do.  There will be idiots here and there from every fan base.  Nobody bats 1000%.

• 2 weeks later...